Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poet, Activist, Parkinson's sufferer and Granny (79) gets jailed for 6 months.

Options
1434445464749»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Pull on the heart strings? It was an internet debate man, not a life and death duel. Jesus H, the pathos.
    You will have to show what questions I didn't answer, and then review all the stuff I was asking and was met with fuzzy answers and patent lies that could be seen by anybody with an ounce of reason.
    I may not have been right but I was prepared to fight my corner, then when the moral absolutists got asked a difficult moral question they jumped ship like cowardly rats rather than admit that sometimes life ain't that easy and cut and dried. Dry your tears, nobody died in here.

You dodged the question of whether or not you thought it was safe for people to enter a runway with lines like" nothing in life is 100 percent safe"until i finally called you out on it and it ended your no danger argument
    I was getting out because its tiresome and pointless arguing with a blinkered zealot when my points have been proved as for your posts about sending people out to be shot i answered that with i believe its wrong to send people out to be shot
    Now answer this how many people would you deliberately put in harms way to satisfy your principles
    My answer is none over to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Pull on the heart strings? It was an internet debate man, not a life and death duel. Jesus H, the pathos.
    You will have to show what questions I didn't answer, and then review all the stuff I was asking and was met with fuzzy answers and patent lies that could be seen by anybody with an ounce of reason.
    I may not have been right but I was prepared to fight my corner, then when the moral absolutists got asked a difficult moral question they jumped ship like cowardly rats rather than admit that sometimes life ain't that easy and cut and dried. Dry your tears, nobody died in here.

No,

When you started likening in D'Arcy (A deluded common criminal) with the likes of Mandela, Martin Luther King, Ghandi and the victims of Bloody Sunday......That's when people realised that NO MATTER WHAT evidence was placed in front of you it would be dismissed. You accused professional people of lying under oath and even agreed with a poster who stated that the US government pressured the judge for a conviction!

A silly old woman broke the law and didn't think the judge would have the balls to jail her. She was wrong and is now where she belongs and hopefully she stays there for the full sentence. The sooner she is locked away in a secure mental facility the better for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm locking this now as it's just bickering semantics and is only going to result in a whole load of users being banned if it continues. If there are developments in the story then I may reopen this thread or start a clean one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement