Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Financial aid to study a postgraduate degree (Veterinary)

• 13-01-2014 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ BellamysPiano

Hello,
    I am currently studying animal science in UCD and I am applying to study veterinary in Kosice or Budapest for the coming college year. I have a problem as it will cost between €50,000-60,000 over the four years of study between fees and living. Does anybody know of any financial aid such as grants I can apply for from either intended college or even from Ireland. I am yet to go to the credit union to discuss a loan although I am highly doubtful I will get a loan for such a high amount or is this possible does anybody know? Is there any other sources of student loans or personal loans that will give me such a high amount of which the majority can be paid back post graduation? basically if anyone has any information on how I may get financial aid, loan or grant I would be inexplicably grateful.
    I have worked so hard for the past four years to hopefully be accepted and to have this opportunity removed due to finance would be devastating for me, thank you.

Comments

Advertisement