Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Kitchen Rules (UK) - Jan 23rd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

I don't understand this show at all...... for two weeks, two really good teams have been voted off. First the Irish couple, and now those two girls. I thought both these teams would be in it till the end. I can't understand how a bit of fish fried and a shredded potato on a pan won over hand made pasta, stuffed courgette flowers and homemade fish stock.

Something really weird to be left with two firefighters, two women chancing their arm nearly and a couple - one of whom doesn't seem to be able to cook at all, more like a loudmouth scullery boy.

Very disappointed at what we are left with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Have to agree with you fishy, thought the girls put in so much effort to their fish. While the other dish seemed almost perfect, there wasn't very much skill involved. When you take into account how much the girls did in that time it wasn't a very fair result.

I really hope the welsh couple don't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Two of the three couples left are horrible. I can't stand the two firefighters, they just bitch and moan about the other couples constantly. Same with the Welsh guy (although the woman isn't too bad). I really wanted to see the two Liverpool girls in the final. They were fun and both of them seemed like great cooks, whereas the Welsh guy is just sailing along on his partner's coattails.

The two Scottish women are the only nice ones left, but even though they've won the last two challenges, I don't think they're really that great.

There are a lot of flaws in the structure of the competition, meaning that better people got kicked out too early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It was unlucky, the way the "sudden death" ended up with two of the best teams fighting it out. One just had to go. Sad that it was the girls. They were quite entertaining, as well as being very talented cooks.

Not impressed with that at all. Both finalist teams consist of one great cook, and one person who can barely cook. Emma and Phillip didn't show any teamwork in the cook off, it was all Emma. Catriona and Allana should have been in the final. Really dislike the format of the show, not to mention all the finalists!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,914 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not impressed with that at all. Both finalist teams consist of one great cook, and one person who can barely cook. Emma and Phillip didn't show any teamwork in the cook off, it was all Emma. Catriona and Allana should have been in the final. Really dislike the format of the show, not to mention all the finalists!!

Who won?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who won?

Danny and Kev. Very underwhelming finale. I enjoyed the first rounds at the contestants' houses but after that it got crap!

Advertisement