Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tipperary GAA (Club and intercounty) Discussion thread 2014

Options
1858687888991»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Congrats to Loughmore on winning the County SFC , their first 2 in a row and to Neighbours Drom and Inch , County IFC winners , Drom now a dual Senior Club !
    Joke that these finals are being played so late. Hurling/Gaelic shouldn't be played this time of year. Ridiculous situation that has to be changed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

It was weird game of football. Loughmore didn't score in the second half and it seemed that Cahir were going to run in several goals at one stage but fair play to Loughmore, they dug in deep and stopped the equalising point. Noel McGrath had a very cynical foul at the death which got a black card but the game was played in decent spirit. The announcer was a bit liberal on the microphone too, very frequent updates on the intermediate game in the second half and a few reminders that there would be extra time in the event of a draw, probably proved a bit of a distraction for the players.

It was obviously a joke to be playing a game this late in the year but it was a nice feeling going to a competitive game on Stephens day, fair play to the 1700 odd who turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭buggy beag

any hurling fixtures like friendlies or waterford crystal cup fixtures pencilled in for january lads?

buggy beag wrote: »
    any hurling fixtures like friendlies or waterford crystal cup fixtures pencilled in for january lads?

Time of year to start a new thread me thinks

New thread here! Happy new year folks. ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Spirit of 67

By smilie face I assume you knew already Roscrea rugby grounds are in Leinster which is why they don't play in Munster comps

:D . . .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

:D . . .

Jeez, a bit unnecessary no?

Jeez, a bit unnecessary no?

Just exposing Little Lost Spoofer :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

Shoulder injury for Brendan Maher

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Shoulder injury for Brendan Maher

This is the 2014 thread!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    This is the 2014 thread!

Sure the more the merrier!
    This is a very useful resource which will act as a reference point for future Tipp gaa historians....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

New thread definitely lacks spirit of 67, although I think he's morfed into something else!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Go on 2014!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

so its backwards in time you go every time you visit tipperary (or there threads ) how do i get to 1995, save me going to the algarve this year :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,128 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

so its backwards in time you go every time you visit tipperary (or there threads ) how do i get to 1995, save me going to the algarve this year :pac:

1995? Oh yeah that was a freak year, Summer was a sizzler and Clare won the all Ireland!

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    New thread definitely lacks spirit of 67, although I think he's morfed into something else!

;) !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,128 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

;) !

Ah 1967, when men were men and didn't need to have some psychology lassie whispering in their ear that they were good enough to win or need a gym program!

When you could smoke in the dressing room in peace...

Ah 1967, when men were men and didn't need to have some psychology lassie whispering in their ear that they were good enough to win or need a gym program!

Just a Rosary Beads and few prayers to St Jude instead . No riding in 67 either :eek: !

Advertisement