Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Application Information

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 qwerty95

I feel a bit silly for asking this but:

I have no experience in this whatsoever; I have never applied for the visa ever before, this is my first time.

Can someone explain to me how to create a Kompass account?
    Thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

Litttlr thing guys I seen a guy from the UK who left out his middle name when applying in the name field . And his visa was turned Down because the name on the application didn't natch his passport name . So if your middle name is on your passport make sure you put that down . Because. The application must be made under the name that's stated on your passport kinda shifty reasons to not be approved

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭darrenking

Hi just have a question about criminal record certs. Mine came back with driving with no seatbelt on it from last year would this make me inadmissible to canada?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

darrenking wrote: »
    Hi just have a question about criminal record certs. Mine came back with driving with no seatbelt on it from last year would this make me inadmissible to canada?

Nah, No need to worry about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 TMcG1990

Hey guys, does anyone know if you need a separate police cert if you lived in Belfast while at College or would you include in on your Irish cert? Cheers for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 kristineor

When is the IEC opening? i'm getting panicky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cahill1st

Its gone beyond a joke at this stage, when IEC does open it'll take 6-8 more weeks to get the Visa finalized.

Anyone know why its taking so long, did I hear somewhere they're having some Admin issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Im a bit confused how how to pay?!? And once you pay how do I provide proof?

I will be doing all this at an internet cafe because I am going on holiday for 2 weeks on Tuesday, which has really frustrated me because I was sure the IEC would have opened ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lemonworld23

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 6 caov63

Hi

Quick question.

I have uploaded all the needed doc to MyCIC account.

I completed and uploade forms:

Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

Family Information Form (IMM5707)

I photo copied my family information.. Signed it and scanned it back in since I cannot digitally sign it.

Is this correct or do I fill it out and save it without signing it?

I saved it directly with the Application for the work permit which included the bar codes.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

caov63 wrote: »
    Hi

Quick question.

I have uploaded all the needed doc to MyCIC account.

I completed and uploade forms:

Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)

Family Information Form (IMM5707)

I photo copied my family information.. Signed it and scanned it back in since I cannot digitally sign it.

Is this correct or do I fill it out and save it without signing it?

I saved it directly with the Application for the work permit which included the bar codes.

Thanks

You don't print or sign the forms . If you merged the Imm 5707 and the Imm 1295 that's incorrect too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 caov63

You don't print or sign the forms . If you merged the Imm 5707 and the Imm 1295 that's incorrect too

So I just do what I done with form IMM1295?

Ive everything done just the signature part put me off.

Thanks

Advertisement