Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a PT for main lifts?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Id like to get some coaching about technique for my main lifts, specifically squat and bench. Ive taught myself using videos etc but I feel my form is holding me back and I need someone with experience to help me.

Someone in Dublin city or north county Dublin would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

fungie wrote: »
    Id like to get some coaching about technique for my main lifts, specifically squat and bench. Ive taught myself using videos etc but I feel my form is holding me back and I need someone with experience to help me.

Someone in Dublin city or north county Dublin would be ideal.

Can't go wrong with this lad. Located in Drumcondra http://www.revolutionfitness.ie

Or post your preferred location and people here can recommend a PT near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

Ant11 wrote: »
    Can't go wrong with this lad. Located in Drumcondra http://www.revolutionfitness.ie

Or post your preferred location and people here can recommend a PT near you.

I work in the City centre so either there or I live in malahide so anywhere around there is fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

+1 for revolutionfitness

I work in the City centre so either there or I live in malahide so anywhere around there is fine.

Well I've been to Hanley's squat workshop and trust me he's the lad you want giving you squat tekkers. If it doesn't suit I'm sure he could probably recommend someone else.

If your on the Southside COH (another poster here) and very reputable PT works out of RAW.

Check out either of these lads training logs and you'll see what their all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Well I've been to Hanley's squat workshop and trust me he's the lad you want giving you squat tekkers. If it doesn't suit I'm sure he could probably recommend someone else.

If your on the Southside COH (another poster here) and very reputable PT works out of RAW.

Check out either of these lads training logs and you'll see what their all about.

How much are you being paid Ant?:pac:

• Advertisement

How much are you being paid Ant?:pac:

Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Well I've been to Hanley's squat workshop and trust me he's the lad you want giving you squat tekkers.
    Try not to let his colloquialisms rub off on you, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

definedfitness is in Swords, few of my mates have gone there and found the PT good

Advertisement