Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car for sale... unless you're Polish.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Here's the cached version for anyone that missed it:

LINK

No email or number by the looks of it? So probably a troll/joke attempt?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Melanoma

i think it had one yesterday!
    Here's the cached version for anyone that

missed it:

LINK

No email or number by the looks of it? So probably a troll/joke attempt?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Melanoma wrote: »
    i think it had one yesterday!

It's still on the section with the fur coat if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

In fairness he's not completely wrong....if we are living in 2006....but we are not .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

In fairness he's not completely wrong....if we are living in 2006....but we are not .

I think you might mean 1966?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Aye the price sounds right for the 307 if we go back in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

286953.jpg

right lads... Who can speak Irish in a polish accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭conor2469

I wonder will he let it rot on the lawn or is he going to park it back on the driveway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

County Limerick ?....parked up on the grass?....and a set of Rosary Beads wrapped around the gear lever?????

Betcha it's Rathkeale ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Melanoma

Not condoning this but I've sold a few things on adverts.ie to eastern European lads and I've found it most trying. They seem super suspicious constantly. If I agree to meet them to hand over the goods then I always get the "is it working?" question. I just don't understand this as if I was trying to con them I'd hardly say "No it's fcuked!". Tiresome. Why can't they ask this nonsense on the thread?

Agreed to meet one chap to sell a tablet to once and it was like an criminal interrogation. He even chased after me because the tablet was taking a while to start up. Nutcases. They act like they're doing me a favour or something and expect me to bend over backwards trying to convince them to buy. I'm not a salesman for heaven's sake. If you're not sure you want it then fcuk off!

All I'll say is life must be hard in their countries as they seem very paranoid and untrusting of anybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Reminds me of this:

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

Scortho wrote: »
    I'd ring him and start speaking to him in donegal irish!:p

Would he not tell the difference?

One is a language, the other is an accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread brought back without an update to the OP - lock.
    Btw, I'm sure there is a forum where complaining about selling stuff to Easties is ok, but this isn't it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement