Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Feck! missed the award ceremony. *Goes back home*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I'm still not sure if I actually won an award or not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Oh no! I forgot to get down on Friday! :eek:

I mean, I didn't get home in time for the Jizzlers! :(

Congrats to the winners!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

thanks to all who voted for me on the beard award.... again ;)
    and finally best couple returns to the deisemonster (and our various boyfriends), its been missed.

would also again like to thank Fad for nominating me all those years ago for this prestigous bearded award and giving me the motivation to continue growing this wonderful beard by winning this award.

long live da jizzla.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Well it seems like a great night was had. Congrats to all the jizzler winners. Remember you were chosen by the people.

I too would actually like to say thanks for being runner up in one of the awards. I actually never knew. This is my first year ever reading the jizzlers I normally dislike ceremonies. And would have missed it. So even though runner up thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Congrats everyone!

Kudos to whoever made the sigs, they're fantastic!

Advertisement