Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you wear to bed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

naked myself - unless i fall asleep fully clothed i.e. locked
    BNMC wrote: »
    Boxers and an old soccer jersey.

Don't know how anyone goes to bed naked, what if the house went on fire?

fr dougal? that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

ted1 wrote: »
    Your deffo staying in a dingy place if there's a " chambermaid" in the room. Do you pay per hour or for the whole night ;)

I can never last a whole hour! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I always wear whatever jocks I have on.
    It's too uncomfortable if I'm nekid.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Zennith

Up until last year, I slept naked. Unfortunately I sleep walked one night in my girlfriends house and ever since I've been a boxers man!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I can't believe people willingly wear socks in bed. I tried once and it was horrific. My feet felt really really weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,534 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Boxers for most of the year. Wear a t-shirt when its really cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Naked as the day I was born for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Can't sleep with clothes on, I get Costa phobia wearing them. So I sleep naked no matter where I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

Boxers or nothing
    BNMC wrote: »
    Don't know how anyone goes to bed naked, what if the house went on fire?

If the house went on fire, what I'd be wearing would be the least of my worries

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Boxers...... only ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Always in the nip otherwise I can't sleep. I couldn't give a fcuk if i was in an igloo....still in the nip.

Boxers and usually a tshirt. Socks depend on whether I'm still wearing some when going to bed, if so they come off, if not, some are put on.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Rediscovered the magic of PJ bottoms last winter. Haven't looked back since. And a t-shirt on the cold nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

i wear boxers.
    tried the naked bed a few times, it's alright but I prefer the feeling of my testicles being cradled by a soft fabric rather than just hanging down against my leg

I have a wife, so I go to bed naked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Boxers and t-shirt usually. I'll lose the t-shirt if too hot and I'll wear a long sleeve if it's cold. If I go to bed with frozen feet I'll wear sock for the first 20 mins or so until the feet warm up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Nothing or boxers. Maybe a tshirt the odd time. Haven't worn PJs in years.

Socks in bed... wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I always wear whatever jocks I have on.
    It's too uncomfortable if I'm nekid.

I feel like this too, I will always wear boxers at minimum for this reason. Although if you have a partner then it's going to be naked a lot of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 28,935 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pyjamas out of habit unless it's roasting or unless I'm not alone... so yeah pyjamas. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

When i first heard of sleeping naked and was like what wrong with u... i love the feeling of waking up maked and havin a comfy lye in :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

If it was a really cold night, boxers. Other than that, birthday suit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Nothing only handcuffs and a ball gag

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Nothing only handcuffs and a ball gag

Mod

Keep it clean please guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Depends.

Sometimes ill wear jammies, other times just underwear or underwear and a Tshirt, rarely completely naked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

boxers cause I live with my parents and on a cold night boxers and a teashirt.. How ever living alone or in a place were people cant barge in i sleep naked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Naked as the day I was born, can be a bit awkward when staying in other people's houses, tried it with jocks on the other night and wasn't happy at all. Can be a bit interesting when ya hop into bed beside someone new for the first few times but I ain't got nothing to hide. I just wish the missus would follow suit, dislike pj's! It's great when ya live with people and need to use the toilet at night, love the danger of getting caught!!

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Balaclava1991

I wear a condom.

• Administrators Posts: 53,572 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Plutharc

Naked with good intentions :-) unless its freezing then the boxers and tshirt stays on. I always sleep with open windows, too stuffy otherwise but the fresh air can be nippey if theres a gale force wind blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Are all these nudists waxed? I'd imagine there would be a fair bit of hair deposition from the legs and arse rubbing off of the sheets after a week of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 The Maty

...a couple of drops of Chanel n. 5 for me...

Advertisement