Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you wear to bed?

Options
  • 27-12-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi men

I have not been wearing anything to bed from the time I moved out of the house (left house at 17).

I am an Canadian and we had this no so intellectual drunk conversation with my three flat mates and got to know that Irish men do not go to bed naked. Is it really true??

Just curious to know what men think of going to bed naked???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i wear boxers.
    tried the naked bed a few times, it's alright but I prefer the feeling of my testicles being cradled by a soft fabric rather than just hanging down against my leg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I only wear herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I wear a familiar and well-trodden path...

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

A smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Fanny Brioscaí

I wear boxers and sleep naked but more in the summer months when it is that bit warmer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Boxers or nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

Boxers and tee shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Calvin Klein Encounter

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Usually just boxers, or a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a tshirt too if my room is cold, which it tends to be.

Some occasions, very infrequent mind, have also called for a hoodie to be worn, but this is normally either in severe cold months, or if I've a migraine and want to draw the hood closed to block out light.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Corkladddd!!

Chanel No.5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I usually wear pyjamas, lifetime habit which i've yet to break. If its warm, then just underpants and a tshirt.
    I tried sleeping with just a tshirt and naked from the waist down but I hated the feeling of things rubbing off the sheets and spending most of the night fully erect as a result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Neked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Just boxers since I was 13. No matter how cold it is I have the bed heated up in no time. Just can't sleep in clothes, uncomfortable and I get far to warm and end up having to take them off, even just a t shirt and I get too hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

A smile & nothing else for 30 years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Boxers and an old t-shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Boxers and a t-shirt. If it's cold, a pair of socks too.

Haven't worn pyjamas to bed since I was a kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

T shirt and pyjama bottoms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Boxers or nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

T shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Only in the last year or so have I been sleeping in just boxers and socks. It was really warm, so I just did it one night, then I got so used to it that when I tried wearing pyjama bottoms again, it felt like I was wearing slacks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Boxers or nothing, split about 50/50.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭disco1

Always nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,440 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Boxers as I change them daily the thought of my naked ass sleeping in the same sheets every night till there changed is wrong.

If in a hotel or some where similar then naked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Boxers and an old soccer jersey.

Don't know how anyone goes to bed naked, what if the house went on fire?

ted1 wrote: »
    Boxers as I change them daily the thought of my naked ass sleeping in the same sheets every night till there changed is wrong.

If in a hotel or some where similar then naked

You won't sleep naked in your own bed for fear of your naked ass durtying the sheets, yet have no issues doing so in a bed that has many asses 365 days a year?

You won't sleep naked in your own bed for fear of your naked ass durtying the sheets, yet have no issues doing so in a bed that has many asses 365 days a year?
    Not sure of the dingy places you stay, but where I stay the sheets are cleaned before my stay ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭disco1

Always nothing.

Not sure of the dingy places you stay, but where I stay the sheets are cleaned before my stay ;)

You may think that, never trust a chambermaid with a hangover ;)

You may think that, never trust a chambermaid with a hangover ;)

Your deffo staying in a dingy place if there's a " chambermaid" in the room. Do you pay per hour or for the whole night ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Do you reguarly go about with a dirty ass? I usually clean mine after using the facilities :pac:

Advertisement