Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Jan Sale

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's not worth even your time playing it if they were giving it away.

Yehh ,the brother has it for the kids...it's very basic. I told him to buy a camera as the Playroom is a lot more fun for the brats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

They said the same thing to me about Kameo and I enjoyed that :o, that and Knack was the one game I was looking forward to, just the reviews made me not buy it but im determined to get it eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

This. Played it for an hour and haven't gone back to it. It's just... Meh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,825 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm sure you can find better games for the kids like the Lego games or Skylanders rather than that bore-fest.

As for comparing it to Kameo, Kameo was decent but too short. Knack on the other hand is a great cure for insomnia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I'm sure you can find better games for the kids like the Lego games or Skylanders rather than that bore-fest.

As for comparing it to Kameo, Kameo was decent but too short. Knack on the other hand is a great cure for insomnia.
    Im not a kid :(, ah well as I havent played it and well people seem to bitch about Kameo, I thought it would be a good comparison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

astonaidan wrote: »
    Im not a kid :(, ah well as I havent played it and well people seem to bitch about Kameo, I thought it would be a good comparison

I liked Kameo :o the music is fantastic as well

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Anyone looking at GT6 here, its 20pounds through amazon.co.uk at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Panda_Turtle

Anyone looking at GT6 here, its 20pounds through amazon.co.uk at the moment.

Supposedly it`s a big improvement over GT5, lots of new tracks etc.

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/gran-turismo-6-review/1900-6415589/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Actually... I see it's gone up to 25pounds now.

Advertisement