Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa tracker!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Do you think Santa stays up in that grotto doing nothing with those elves?

I predict Santa is next in line for investigation following Rolf Harris, Jimmy Savile, Noel Edmonds, Jim Davidson etc.

He can always put non existence down as a defence

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Gokei wrote: »
    He can always put non existence down as a defence

Scotland Yard will want nothing less than an interview in person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Santa doesn't exist.

How could you say such a thing on God's birthday.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Lapin wrote: »
    How could you say such a thing on God's birthday.

http://asset-d.soup.io/asset/6412/6469_db14_500.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Did y'is see the 6.1 news? They were doing the usual segment on santa heading out on his trip etc except this year it was f*cking creepy. Edward Snowden and the nsa was included.

Half way through it, RTE said Santa has spying gear and satellites that would put the yanks to shame :confused: it freaked me out, it was borderline santas a creep and he's stalking you with sophisticated technology. Sweetdreams kids :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I was enjoying this earlier until I saw it passing over countries where the idea of a clean glass of water or a day without hiding from bullets or getting gang-raped would be a great present.

****ing ****e planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

I was enjoying this earlier until I saw it passing over countries where the idea of a clean glass of water or a day without hiding from bullets or getting gang-raped would be a great present.

****ing ****e planet.

Think theyd have built a bypass for them places by now. No need to be going through them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Heading for Jo'Burg just now. Hope he gets out ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

• Advertisement
Advertisement