Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ode to a thieving scumbag.......

Options
  • 14-12-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭

(Ode to the thieving Scumbags who broke into our house).

To the male with the red hoodie. Red is really your colour –it suits your dark hair and 5ft 9in slim build.You should wear it more often.
    Sorry if the loud doorbell hurt your ears.
    Ditto with the alarm.3 minutes of it blaring at you can't have been nice.

To the male with the grey hoodie- my, but what muscles you have.
    The way you threw that heavy rock at our window?
    How strong you are!
    Be careful though-smoking is bad for you, and might weaken you in the long term.
    Plus, you really shouldn’t have thrown that fag butt on my lawn-someone might report you for littering.

To the other male with the grey hoodie-how agile and fit you are.
    You must practise gymnastics-that leap from the second floor roof onto the ground? Olympic standard, young man-gold medal material.

Speaking of gold- I’d love to be there when you try to exchange the bling for cash.It was fake.
    Couldn't any of you tell?
    Really?

We didn’t get to see your pal with the car-we were told that he likes to drive fast?Please make sure he wears his seat belt-and slows down.
    Speed kills, tell him that from us.He mightn't listen, but tell him regardless.

Good to see you all protecting your hands from this winterly weather by wearing gloves.
    As for your faces- such handsome, young and –dare I say it-easily recognisable faces.

Anyway-you choose well by selecting our house to break into.
    It looks great, doesn’t it? We’re very proud of it, my husband and I.
    We went to school, got qualifications-we both work and always have done.
    That’s why you found no money or jewellery by the way-our family, is our wealth.
    We never keep cash at the house, how daft would that be?

I just realised-I should probably dedicate this ode to whoever invented CCTV instead of you four-that would make better sense, don’t you think?
    Rename it-the "Ode to clever people who do clever things instead of stupid dopey people who are a waste of space"?

Have a great Christmas, wherever you are.
    I most certainly will.
    Post edited by Kimbot on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Do you think the gardai will do anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I prefer green hoodies myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Robbin hoods

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Gongoozler wrote: »

They did the best they could with the resources they have.
    Will see what happens.

• Advertisement

They did the best they could with the resources they have.
    Will see what happens.

OP terrible sorry that this happened to you and your family,it's a horrible thing to happen especially at this time of year,Going by your post the ****ers got nothing much,though the thoughts of them in your house is not a very nice one.

Hope you get on with your Christmas in any way, and if there is anything you might need,maybe I can help. Pm me.

Going out for a bit be back later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Be careful though-smoking is bad for you, and might weaken you in the long term.
    Plus, you really shouldn’t have thrown that fag butt on my lawn-someone might report you for littering.

Are the CSI department analyzing this? or do we have such technology yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Speaking as someone who had their home broken in to last year, you have my sympathy.

These scum are really the lowest of the low....

I would hope the state would stop their sponsorship of these pieces of shít...caught robbing - here's a 50% reduction in your dole for the next 2 months. Might make 1 or 2 of them think twice. Probably wouldn't as you need a brain to be able to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Gongoozler wrote: »

The gardai do the best they can and catch these guys. Then send them to the courts where they just given a slap on the hand and told not to be bold boys then they are sent out the door to do it all again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

mfceiling wrote: »
    Speaking as someone who had their home broken in to last year, you have my sympathy.

I would hope the state would stop their sponsorship of these pieces of shít...caught robbing - here's a 50% reduction in your dole for the next 2 months. Might make 1 or 2 of them think twice. Probably wouldn't as you need a brain to be able to think.

2 months? it should be taken away and a hefty jail term

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

That's actually cool read op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Post the cctv footage? Someone on here may know them. Also what area was it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Sorry to hear that OP.

Got burgled myself a few times. First time was the best though. The dopes took some cheap costume jewellery, an alarm clock (:confused:) but left the rent money I left in plain sight on top of the television.

Not the brightest, burglers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

So sorry to hear your story. These dick heads will get their just rewards in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭scoobydoobie

wyndham wrote: »

I was thinking the same, sorry for your trouble op, i wonder if a scumbook, like facebook for scum you might have an image of would be allowed, no doubt there is a law preventing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

So your idea is for people who rob is to cut their source of income, so they won't rob again because the have less money?

They are robbing because they need money, mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

wyndham wrote: »

Cannot at this stage as it might interfere with Gardaí investigation.
    Midlands-we weren't the first house they visited.
    realies wrote: »
    OP terrible sorry that this happened to you and your family,it's a horrible thing to happen especially at this time of year,Going by your post the ****ers got nothing much,though the thoughts of them in your house is not a very nice one.

Hope you get on with your Christmas in any way, and if there is anything you might need,maybe I can help.

Thank you-we're lucky.
    Children weren't here, we weren't here-I'd imagine that the alarm screeching in their ears, hurried them out quicker than they'd have liked.

Looking forward to Christmas.Won't let them stop me smiling.
    Don't know whether to feel angry at the dumbasses, or pity them their stupid choice of "career".

What goes around comes around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Keep the fag butt/ give it to gardai.
    Dna.
    Ok sounds ridiculous but so does the concept of Dna in the first place.

Only connection, never know your luck and whats to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

lkionm wrote: »
    So your idea is for people who rob is to cut their source of income, so they won't rob again because the have less money?

They are robbing because they need money, mostly.

Well then, give them food vouchers for the bare minimum. Fcuking fed up with these scumbags getting social houses, decent dole payment etc and when they end up in court - "free legal aid"...and then "ah, he never stood a chance but he's turning his life around now" - cue, a suspended sentence and they're back up in a week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 447 ✭✭Pen.Island

I was waiting for the part where they said the thieves got caught. But no, they didn't, unfortunately.

Water off a ducks back tbh, thieves won't care they didn't get anything. They'll just go to the next.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Well then, give them food vouchers for the bare minimum. Fcuking fed up with these scumbags getting social houses, decent dole payment etc and when they end up in court - "free legal aid"...and then "ah, he never stood a chance but he's turning his life around now" - cue, a suspended sentence and they're back up in a week.

Yeah perhaps food vouchers might work but then will they not try sell that for drugs?

For a lot of them they are caught in a circle and have been trained to robbed from a young age. They will. Blame everyone else apart from themselves.
    It's all their choice to rob.

I work near south hill and see this every day. Mothers who are more interested in buying fags and scratch cards rather than milk and bread as they don't have enough.

Caught a lad shoplifting, a asked me to let him of as he was only learning.

Had a grown. Man rob in front of his child and I called him out.

They don't care what they do and will walk over anybody to get a euro.

Once they put themselves in that position and get a sense of morality, then it will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

lkionm wrote: »
    Yeah perhaps food vouchers might work but then will they not try sell that for drugs?

For a lot of them they are caught in a circle and have been trained to robbed from a young age. They will. Blame everyone else apart from themselves.
    It's all their choice to rob.

I work near south hill and see this every day. Mothers who are more interested in buying fags and scratch cards rather than milk and bread as they don't have enough.

Caught a lad shoplifting, a asked me to let him of as he was only learning.

Had a grown. Man rob in front of his child and I called him out.

They don't care what they do and will walk over anybody to get a euro.

Once they put themselves in that position and get a sense of morality, then it will change.
    They should be treated as the absolute scum that they are, upbringing or not. I said it in the thread about the Tipperary burglary a few weeks ago. There is no excuse to be a scumbag, plenty have come from rough areas/tough upbringings and bettered themselves and their communities.

To go into someone else's home, tie up a wife and 8 year old girl? Nope. No. Nah. You're scum and you deserve life in prison (the max term for aggravated burglary.) If they can't afford a solicitor, then they shouldn't be allowed defend themselves. None of this legal aid nonsense (funded by us normal, law-abiding, non-scum citizens might I add.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

What a fcuking waste of 1 minute of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

And yet here you are posting a reply to the OP. It probably took you a minute to log in and post that reply.

Eutow wrote: »
    And yet here you are posting a reply to the OP. It probably took you a minute to log in and post that reply.

Was probably logged in anyways.

And I agree with him, not sure why the OP is getting thanked for the post.

Not nice to get broken into and I feel for them but I just don't get it.

Pen.Island wrote: »
    Was probably logged in anyways.

And I agree with him, not sure why the OP is getting thanked for the post.

Not nice to get broken into and I feel for them but I just don't get it.

This is a discussion board people tell there stories and give there opinions and discuss,The op has shared an incident and posters are discussing it and giving there opinions, just like you two, and just like you two the op is entitled to share and give there's .

realies wrote: »
    This is a discussion board people tell there stories and give there opinions and discuss,The op has shared an incident and posters are discussing it and giving there opinions, just like you two, and just like you two the op is entitled to share and give there's .

Usually stuff worthy of being discussed has some substance.

What is there to discuss?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Pen.Island wrote: »
    What is there to discuss?

Favourite colour hoodies obviously! I think blue brings out my eyes the best

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Are the CSI department analyzing this? or do we have such technology yet?

Sure thing...fag butts etc would contain traces of DNA..it's as good as a fingerprint match.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

chopper6 wrote: »
    Sure thing...fag butts etc would contain traces of DNA..it's as good as a fingerprint match.
    LOL. A bored gard with a notebook and somewhere else to be more like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement