Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Day is imploding

That was surprising. Looks like Spieth is going to take some beating. He looks in the exact same mood as in the masters last year. What makes him a better player than Rory is when he's hot he rarely gets a bogey. Rory on a charge is always liable to a little slip up. I don't get that feeling about Spieth.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Clique

Johner wrote: »
    That was surprising. Looks like Spieth is going to take some beating. He looks in the exact same mood as in the masters last year. What makes him a better player than Rory is when he's hot he rarely gets a bogey. Rory on a charge is always liable to a little slip up. I don't get that feeling about Spieth.

The only difference from this year and last is Spieth is out late tonight so potentially could be behind by the time he starts. Last yr he was out late on thurs then added to it early friday. If he breaks 70 again it will be hard to see him caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Kevin Na is the only one that can get near him

Kevin Na is the only one that can get near him

No chance

What's more annoying

Hive on your helmet

Brian Gleeson

• Advertisement

What's more annoying

Hive on your helmet

Brian Gleeson

Haha just posted in the daily thread. Little cretin he is

The poor kids. Imagine being sick in hospital and hearing Mick Fitz's voice coming down the corridor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i just spit my coffee across the room

Anyone know anything about cars? Looking at A4s around 2007 or so, how many miles should I look out for? What's the life of them like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Anyone know anything about cars? Looking at A4s around 2007 or so, how many miles should I look out for? What's the life of them like

Add 20,000 KM per year so expect 160K km on the clock for standard

• Advertisement

This is a fair punt on Mr Moonshine in a strong betting race

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Quick question, race bets had yorkhill priced at 8/11 at lunch time. I signed up and had a bet on him at that and they've since emailed me saying I can no longer avail of fixed prices. If it wins will I be paid at sp or at the 8/11 does anyone know?

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Quick question, race bets had yorkhill priced at 8/11 at lunch time. I signed up and had a bet on him at that and they've since emailed me saying I can no longer avail of fixed prices. If it wins will I be paid at sp or at the 8/11 does anyone know?

Depends if they were ante post rules. By lunchtime they shouldn't have been but that price is way wrong if not. Prob a mistake on their part that you took advantage and you've killed the account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Depends if they were ante post rules. By lunchtime they shouldn't have been but that price is way wrong if not. Prob a mistake on their part that you took advantage and you've killed the account

Yeah definitely an error on their part I know that. When I log in now though it isn't showing up in 'my bets' nor is the money in my account though.

Edit: it's actually in the 'ante post' section of my bets and the price is still the same

• Registered Users Posts: 16,425 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

McManus colours firing in winners like mad since their trouble last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Ruby suffered a fractured wrist

Anyone think Skys coverage of this is ****ing ****, they spend most of the time talking in the studio not showing the golf

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Anyone think Skys coverage of this is ****ing ****, they spend most of the time talking in the studio not showing the golf

Fully agree.

Setanta coverage is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭evd

CLASSY BURDS

• Advertisement

Why the angry face. This should be encouraged at every meeting at every track

Na with a birdie. Now watch him fly up the table

Na 3 putted from 9 feet there. What a ****ing gomie

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭evd

Why the angry face. This should be encouraged at every meeting at every track

Because I am a female horse racing fan.... :eek:

PM sent x

• Registered Users Posts: 16,425 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Na 3 putted from 9 feet there. What a ****ing gomie
    Reckon between the likes of Day, Spieth, and McIlroy - these lads are going to hoover up most of the majors for the next few years. So far ahead of everyone else.

The days of old, fat lads like Darren Clarke winning a major while smoking fags on course are done.

Only allowed show the golf from 8pm. Its the rules Augusta put on the Tv companies every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Was there an update for boards cos it looks like sh1te if they did

Dell Arca day. Forget the national

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Dell Arca day. Forget the national

u could be right but I thought there would be a few del arca days in the past .. probably hose up and ruin sgt reckless day

Advertisement