Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you use some device or gadget is out of fashion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Daqster

First reply, yes!!

Edit: Damn, 56k sucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

I could'nt give an Atari Jaguar what people think of my cloths or gadgets.
    Well when the silent majority of Irish can't beat some FAD, by default they JOIN IT. Yeah I'm a bit of a fly in the hunky dory ointment I suppose sometimes. Goddam blue ass flies. Still around in Dublin with this old winter. Sure Irish weather's never right either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I bought my current phone 3 years ago, by my mate's standards it's prehistoric. I don't do downloads, I collect CDs, vinyl and still listen to cassettes (until they get eaten).

I do have to change the stereo every year or two but it's cheap and they don't make things to last these days, anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

old hippy wrote: »
    I bought my current phone 3 years ago, by my mate's standards it's prehistoric. I don't do downloads, I collect CDs, vinyl and still listen to cassettes (until they get eaten).

I do have to change the stereo every year or two but it's cheap and they don't make things to last these days, anyways :D

If you wanna make suit trouser last make the jacket first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Still use my mega drive 2 but only for sensible soccer

I only got a smartphone about 3 months ago and that was purely because it was handy for travel

I have a Mexico '86 kit bag that I have had since '86 when I was a nipper and still use it as its so good quality.

I still have tapes and I use them, cant be bothered to find and buy the CD's or MP3's

I drove old cars until recently because they were reliable and you could service them without having to plug them into a bloody diagnostic. I wish I still drove them after the fiasco of my turbo going... again.. and again... and again. A car is a functional piece of equipment, it gets me from a to b and I don't care what it looks like.

I will never engage with e-books, I like my paper books

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

danniemcq wrote: »
    If you wanna make suit trouser last make the jacket first

I buy my trousers from Primark, mostly & my jacket's second hand :)

Advertisement