Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Had to kick out of that messaging group chat as it almost ruined by Semi Final game against Real Madrid in FIFA... Ping Ping PIng Ping Ping! Almost smacked the controller at the TV..... :D

Yeah it was hilarious. The missus was watching something on Netflix and couldn't hear chunks of dialog with all the notifications. She went to bed soon after and left me to Battlefield so I can't give out too much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Had to kick out of that messaging group chat as it almost ruined by Semi Final game against Real Madrid in FIFA... Ping Ping PIng Ping Ping! Almost smacked the controller at the TV..... :D

Lol it was also interrupting my walking dead session. Had to temporarily switch off the notifications! Has calmed down a bit in the meantime. Will add you back into the group message :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Lol it was also interrupting my walking dead session. Had to temporarily switch off the notifications! Has calmed down a bit in the meantime. Will add you back into the group message :-)

I was in my mates last night and they kept coming through on my phone, took ages for me to suss out how to knock them off... :P

Was playing with Cobra for a while, couldn't talk though as my mates NAT settings are fooked on Eircom, anyone any idea how to fix NAT on the new Eircom fibre router for PS4?

I'm gonna be getting Eircom back soon so I'm gonna have to fiddle with them... :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Fieldog wrote: »
    I was in my mates last night and they kept coming through on my phone, took ages for me to suss out how to knock them off... :P

Was playing with Cobra for a while, couldn't talk though as my mates NAT settings are fooked on Eircom, anyone any idea how to fix NAT on the new Eircom fibre router for PS4?

I'm gonna be getting Eircom back soon so I'm gonna have to fiddle with them... :-(

Pretty easy to do, is it the Eircom ZyXEL F1000?

BordorFox wrote: »
    Pretty easy to do, is it the Eircom ZyXEL F1000?

Yeah that's the one....

Gonna have to learn to do it for when I get my own anyway....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Yeah that's the one....

Gonna have to learn to do it for when I get my own anyway....

You need to setup a static ip address on the ps4, then log into the config of the router, find port forwarding and forward these ports for your PS4s IP address:

TCP Ports: 80, 443, 465, 983, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
    UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, and 10070

Boom, NAT2.

Check out http://portforward.com/ for help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

As I opened the message first time up popped Cobras message, the missus did ask why Ally Fagan took it up the.....
    :D:D

Cheers lads,

Will do that next time I'm in his house....

Funny I think the last router I had to port forward was a Zyxel in the mothers house also.... :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

agreed i was browsing xhamster at a similar stage only to be pmed by various men :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

allybhoy wrote: »
    IPC is cool with me

me too..

As I opened the message first time up popped Cobras message, the missus did ask why Ally Fagan took it up the.....
    :D:D

You mean Ally ***an lol

Not confirmed by DICE but these Dragons Teeth assignments don't look like they'll drive you insane trying to complete them. Some of the dogtags look pretty cool as well

http://segmentnext.com/2014/05/12/battlefield-4-dragons-teeths-dog-tags-awards-map-names-and-assignments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Not confirmed by DICE but these Dragons Teeth assignments don't look like they'll drive you insane trying to complete them. Some of the dogtags look pretty cool as well

http://segmentnext.com/2014/05/12/battlefield-4-dragons-teeths-dog-tags-awards-map-names-and-assignments

Yeah some of those look pretty nice. Wouldn't mind unlocking the Deagle....but I think it might take me some time to get those 20 headshots with the Unica! lol

keithc83 wrote: »
    Yeah some of those look pretty nice. Wouldn't mind unlocking the Deagle....but I think it might take me some time to get those 20 headshots with the Unica! lol

Definitely aiming for the MPX first.

There's quite a few interesting rumours about the new game mode(Chainlink) going around as well. With Dragons Teeth being relatively close quarters, there's a suggestion that Chainlink will be a more infantry focused version of Conquest. Players get rewarded for 'chaining' capture points together etc.

Definitely aiming for the MPX first.

There's quite a few interesting rumours about the new game mode(Chainlink) going around as well. With Dragons Teeth being relatively close quarters, there's a suggestion that Chainlink will be a more infantry focused version of Conquest. Players get rewarded for 'chaining' capture points together etc.

I'd imagine it will be like Rush with Flags, think moving m-coms and replace em with flags and you have chains of bases perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Another game mode is great but try finding a game of obliteration on any of the new maps = no possible...

Try finding a good rush rotation... not possible.

The community is spread too far now, some like TDM, some like Dom, some like Rush, conquest etc... some have all DLC, others have a few. Kinda long for the BCBC2 days when all had the same maps, the same game mode and it was much better

[although I do see the point in variation, it just has some drawbacks]

Ugh, if Dragons Teeth is anything like the Close Quarters DLC I am packing it in, feck that.

I wish it could like Seine Crossing/Gran Bazaar/Aftermath sized maps; that would be ideal

mozattack wrote: »
    Try finding a good rush rotation... not possible.

I would absolutely love to find a good Rush server. Joined one last week and it seemed promising; increased player count, attackers pushing wide in squads, defenders well set up, NO COMMANDER!!!!, it looked ****ing perfect..............shame the admin never increased the ticket count though :( burned through all the tickets in 2 about minutes. So frustrating

I would absolutely love to find a good Rush server. Joined one last week and it seemed promising; increased player count, attackers pushing wide in squads, defenders well set up, NO COMMANDER!!!!, it looked ****ing perfect..............shame the admin never increased the ticket count though :( burned through all the tickets in 2 about minutes. So frustrating

Paul, yes I was on a similar one last night but pointless if they dont increase the tickets from 75 to at least 100.

Played a TDM last night, 22 v 22... only 100 tickets, game lasted 5 minutes; whats the feckin point!

• Advertisement

Dermot doing what he does best on Metro last night! :-p

Having the server lets us pick what modes we want, rush is no exception.

The thing is any maps outside the vanilla maps cannot be used in the official setting so nobody joins the server on quick match.

this leaves only people who search for the server or favorited it can join.

I had it set to all dlc last night and after the second map everybody left, leaving just me and cobra.

So it's not a matter of the maps but just getting enough people to actually join.

@Paul @ Alan

this you both of you

So last night I went back to the Pp2000 to give it a go and said I will actually try some optics on it, other than RDS, going for the x3.4 times scope.

Seems a stupid idea... scope on PDW? Huh?

Worked really well... in fact it worked brilliantly because there is NO recoil on the gun meaning you can go full auto from afar, which is unusual. Also when stuck in CQC you simply hipfire. Was great fun.

Killed a chopper with a TOW from a IFV last night too... was one of those good nights (for once)!

New trailer for premium uploaded to the official BF channel....

Has this going through it at 36 second mark - any ideas what it is?

Battlefield 4 Premium Official Video 2014: http://youtu.be/sEe4nK3t4zA

Looks like a nuke to me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

New trailer for premium uploaded to the official BF channel....

Has this going through it at 36 second mark - any ideas what it is?

Battlefield 4 Premium Official Video 2014: http://youtu.be/sEe4nK3t4zA

Looks like a nuke to me?!

To me it looks like a remote minigun? Or along those lines anyway...
    I don't know though. Is that going to be one of the new add ons from Final Stand?

keithc83 wrote: »
    To me it looks like a remote minigun? Or along those lines anyway...
    I don't know though. Is that going to be one of the new add ons from Final Stand?

Id say dragons teeth but the fact its flying through the air would make me think its not the mini gun robot thingy..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So last night I went back to the Pp2000 to give it a go and said I will actually try some optics on it, other than RDS, going for the x3.4 times scope.

Seems a stupid idea... scope on PDW? Huh?

Worked really well... in fact it worked brilliantly because there is NO recoil on the gun meaning you can go full auto from afar, which is unusual. Also when stuck in CQC you simply hipfire. Was great fun.

Killed a chopper with a TOW from a IFV last night too... was one of those good nights (for once)!

The PP2000 has always had little to no recoil, attachments or not in BF3 and BF4. Equals out because it's fairly weak and comes with a small clip too.

Clan match organised against Italian Clan this weekend lads. Details in IRL clan PSN board . If anyone not on the recipient list give me , cobra or bordorfox a shout. Cheers

Lads,

I think I should be able a clan battle versus VG clan, I played with them for a while before. Not sure of their numbers, can find out, but what about IRL.

Say we pick a time from Friday week at 21.30… how many from IRL can commit to being available? I will ask VG the same.

VG are the clan “Luetin” from YouTube is with, although he is PC of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Lads,

I think I should be able a clan battle versus VG clan, I played with them for a while before. Not sure of their numbers, can find out, but what about IRL.

Say we pick a time from Friday week at 21.30… how many from IRL can commit to being available? I will ask VG the same.

VG are the clan “Luetin” from YouTube is with, although he is PC of course.

yeah see what you can do,i was talking to another clan as well,they want to do a large conquest with @ least 24 players,might have to rope in some of the eire guys to make up numbers if we dont have enough :D

Advertisement