Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jizzler's 2.013 X 10^3 Chat Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Lads, you've no idea how disappointing it is to know I'll know the winners before the ceremony. ALL THE SURPRISE IS GONE.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Lads, you've no idea how disappointing it is to know I'll know the winners before the ceremony. ALL THE SURPRISE IS GONE.

Here's what we'll do so. I'll totally ignore the real results when I'm sending them to the host (*cough* iamanengine *cough*) and send the ones I want. That way it'll still be a surprise to you. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Here's what we'll do so. I'll totally ignore the real results when I'm sending them to the host (*cough* iamanengine *cough*) and send the ones I want. That way it'll still be a surprise to you. :P

wnolan for everything, then?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    wnolan for everything, then?

S'the only way I'll ever win anything. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Guys, pls. I doubt most even know me here!
    You're Right.

Best of luck with the screening process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

This is my 1st Jizzlers I'm pretty sure that disqualifies me from hosting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

When's the voting closing?

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    When's the voting closing?

It's looking like the 26th. Then the ceremony on the 27th.

Although, how would people feel about having the ceremony on the Sunday (29th)? Would people be around or going out or what? If it was on the 29th, voting would close on 27th and that'd give a day to do the signatures and stuff.

Personally, the 29th would be better. I'll be in the internetless wilds of Louth the 27th/28th

Cool, Sunday it is then. :)

I'll be closing the polls either tonight or tomorrow morning when I get up, so get your final votes in now or forever hold your peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Damn, only saw this now because I was trying to figure out where all the fun was around here!

Disappointment. I'll have to save my Bulmers for Sunday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I planned to be out sunday but i will use my android and celebrate regardless.

Voting's now closed.

Give me my awards already.

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Give me my awards already.

Who knows... maybe Reventon will win the Playpen ones... :P

Who knows... maybe Reventon will win the Playpen ones... :P

:rolleyes:

Ceremony will be kicking off tonight at 9pm. We've lined up not one, but TWO celebrity hosts for the evening. It promises to be a truly fabulous occasion not to be missed!

Ceremony will be kicking off tonight at 9pm. We've lined up not one, but TWO celebrity hosts for the evening. It promises to be a truly fabulous occasion not to be missed!

BULL****, I should have been host!!!

:P

BULL****, I should have been host!!!

One of them's you... put on your suit!

One of them's you... put on your suit!

Oh dear...I, um...have to go to the....*runs*

• Advertisement

How many did I win?

If you win any less then 7 then it will be an absolute farce.

Are you all excited? I've a pretty dress on and everything.

Link for those subbed to this thread but who haven't seen it yet: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057113180

Advertisement