Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WP Apps - don't ask, don't get [Threads Merged]

Options
  • 06-12-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭

We have a decent amount of WP users here on this board who, I am sure, would all like to have more 'local' apps. We see that most of the big apps like Instagram have arrived, or will arrive in the very near future, but there is still a lack of local apps here in Ireland.
    I've pinged a few companies recently to ask for a WP app, but the response it mostly along the lines of 'We have no plans...'. I reckon that the more that these companies are asked about apps, the more they'll realize that they have an increasing amount of customers who are not being served by them. With WP marketshare recently topping the 10% mark in the UK (the closest we'll have in terms of figures for the Irish market), now is a good time to start drumming up some support for apps.
    So, the point of the thread - if there is an app that you want from a particular company e.g. Hailo or AIB or whatever, go find out their contact details, post them up here and we can all contact them separately and register out interest for an app. We might get nowhere, but it's better to have a bunch of folk asking then individuals, isn't it ?

I'll kick off with:
    Bank Of Ireland Twitter - @TalktoBOI, @bankofireland
    Hailo - https://www.facebook.com/HailoIreland, @HailoIreland

Comments

Advertisement