Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATI psychology institute online course

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Well, take this as a warning everyone reading this.

I have obviously been scammed (more fool me) and no longer receiving replies to my emails regarding unmarked work from ATI.

Made a few phone calls and it appears that the college and then the university they were 'partners' with have 'discontinued their affiliation' with them under a cloud so to say. The name ATI psychology is also known as The Psychology academy and the Kildare street clinic is also listed as a 'partner' but they have the exact same phone number as the other two so called businesses.

Stay well clear.

I am waiting for a reply from the discount deal page I bought the voucher from, to see if any chance of a refund. :(

Learned a lesson unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

From what I have read on here, ATI were not reading the papers for the online courses anyway

They were just taking people's money and providing some scanned books for reading.

True, Glyndwr university in Wales is no longer affiliated with ATI. About time as well. They took their time getting rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Elle_em

Greystoner, I am only sorry that I'm only seeing your posts now as I too have been through the mill with these people! I had the pleasure of dealing with "Ruby Jane" also...the most unprofessionally run course I have ever had the misfortune to come across. I would just like to warn anyone, please do not waste any of your time and money on this online diploma course with these people. It appears they have completely scammed me and many others by the sound of it and I would hate to see anybody else waste months of their lives only to be let down as we were. After reading previous posts I'm pretty sure there are plenty of better courses to choose from, just not this one!

Yep. And the thing is from my investigating and my contacts, the picture is a lot bigger than just a few people getting scammed. They are international and running the same scam in several countries. They left one college and one university high and dry, talking more money and even visa hassle for the students than the cost of the online courses. I really hope they get their come uppance. Meanwhile spread the word as much as you a can so nobody else gets scammed.

Going in to ADMINISTRATION. Surprise surprise! look out for these scam artists popping up soon selling dodgy online courses elsewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 LHPHB

Greystoner wrote: »
    Yep. And the thing is from my investigating and my contacts, the picture is a lot bigger than just a few people getting scammed. They are international and running the same scam in several countries. They left one college and one university high and dry, talking more money and even visa hassle for the students than the cost of the online courses. I really hope they get their come uppance. Meanwhile spread the word as much as you a can so nobody else gets scammed.

Are you actually getting your knickers in a twist over a 39 euro course? I just finished their course and found it great, was a little annoyed I had to pay extra for the hard copy certificate and had to wait a few weeks but other than that i enjoyed it. Hardly scamming people, unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Please do not try to revive zombie threads. The last post on this thread was two years ago. You can start a new thread if you want. JC

Advertisement