Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone Shadow Fall

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Branoic wrote: »
    I played it a bit when I got the PS4, but I wasn't able to progress past the bit just after the
    OWL tutorial where you've to go to the crash site and then plant the C4 on the AA placements
    , entirely due to their absolute travesty of a checkpoint save system, or rather, complete lack of a checkpoint save system. In this day and age it is absolutely ridiculous that you can't manually save if you need to, or if you can't manually save then the auto-saves need to be pretty damn constant. With this, it doesn't even save at checkpoints, you've to pretty much play through chapters in one sitting, and I simply do not have the time to do that. I've got a 2 year old kid, I can only play for a half hour or so in one sitting, so the game has been shelved until the save system is patched.

this has stopped me from getting any further for now. Ive tried this part 4 or 5 times now keep dying and getting lost at times and every time they put me back to the start just as you get to use the OWL, there must be almost an hours worth of gameplay before the next savepoint, totally unforgiveable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

I'm just after reaching chapter 7. How long should it take to complete from here? I find it a decent game not ground breaking but worth a rattle. Looking forward to completing it and trying the multiplayer.

Advertisement