Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naming Names

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Balaclava1991

weisses wrote: »
    They mentioned terrorist (jokingly) not el Qaeda And then they wondered if there would be a ladder reaching high enough

Enough indeed .... Go look on the inter-webs for names I'm done entertaining you

But if you find any don't forget to post them in this thread

You believe in a conspiracy and yet you cannot lay out for me the nuts and bolt of the plot and who were the low level people involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

From the forum charter:

This forum is for discussion of Conspiracy Theories. As such, everything which is posted should be treated as being a theory, regardless of how the post is worded. Nobody here has access to every bit of information about topics which means the discussions are to be treated as theories.

Balaclava1991, if you continue to be so aggressive in your posts you'll be facing a ban. And if you have such an issue with people believing in conspiracy theories, I'd advise you to stay off the Conspiracy Theory forum and this subforum of it.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Millions of people all over the world who saw the attacks on TV turned to one another and said the same thing: "Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden must be behind this!" The use of suicide attackers was characteristic of Islamic fanatics and the attack on multiple targets simultaneously was characteristic of Al-Qaeda attacks and the choice of the WTC obviously jogged memories of the 1993 WTC bombing. On live broadcasts on TV and radio the world over within minutes hosts and guests were talking about Bin Laden.

There is nothing suspicious about that whatsoever.

I'm sorry but these are laughable comments. I'm quite sure you have no idea about what you are talking about.

The Dancing Israelis within minutes of THE FIRST PLANE hitting were travelling to their vantage point to record and celebrate the terroris, when everyone else including the President and his legion of advisors thought it was an accident. You are mixing up the reactions of the first plane hitting - Universally considered an accident bar some Israeli "ex" spies with a crystal ball and recording equipment - and the reaction of the second plane hitting when people started to consider it an act of terror.

• I'm sorry but these are laughable comments. I'm quite sure you have no idea about what you are talking about.

The Dancing Israelis within minutes of THE FIRST PLANE hitting were travelling to their vantage point to record and celebrate the terroris, when everyone else including the President and his legion of advisors thought it was an accident. You are mixing up the reactions of the first plane hitting - Universally considered an accident bar some Israeli "ex" spies with a crystal ball and recording equipment - and the reaction of the second plane hitting when people started to consider it an act of terror.

Nah........................

Advertisement