Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naming Names

Options
  • 28-11-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Ok so George W. Bush and Dick Cheney signed off on the 9/11 attacks.

Can you name who were the cogs in the conspiracy?

Who was employed to plant the explosives to bring down the towers and who were employed to hijack the planes?

Names the names please.

There must have been thousands of people involved.

So who are they?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Who was employed to plant the explosives to bring down the towers and who were employed to hijack the planes?

Names the names please.

So who are they?

Can you name all the NSA spies who have been illegally spying on everyone? No? Mustn't have happened then...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

You give me 100% proof of them signing off on it . Then i will give you some names

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

Can you give me a piece of rock from the moon? No!!!!!!!!!! But it's there baby, it's there!!!!!!!!!! All day long baby, all fcuking day!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Names the names please.

So who are they?
    I think your request is phrased a little unfairly. I don't think it would ever be possible to name actual names if the conspiracy theory were true and even if it was totally exposed.

However, I think you are getting at a good idea. I think it's very reasonable to ask who did what. For instance, who planted the explosives in the towers? Private contractors? A branch of the military?

The problem with this is that to get a straight answer it would require a coherent and plausible alternative theory and none exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Academi (Blackwater) is probably a good place to start looking.
    President Barack Obama has requested an additional $2.2 billion for related construction and security in the next fiscal year.
    Competing for that money is an array of companies that seek out, train and provide security contractors for the U.S. and other governments worldwide. They range from Academi, previously known as Blackwater, to the Unity Resources Group to DynCorp.

• Advertisement

For people genuinely interested in Alternative theories

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057029408

First 3 posts ... Its a start

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Balaclava1991

Can you name all the NSA spies who have been illegally spying on everyone? No? Mustn't have happened then...

How did they pull of the 9/11 attacks?
    I don't want vague explanations. I want the nuts and bolts of how it was actually done.
    Who did Bush and Cheney contact in the government - who was the chief organizer, how many people were in his/her staff, who did they recruit, how did they delegate authority, where did they course the funds, how did they organize payment, where did they source the explosives, how did they get inside the building, how did they rig the building, what was the sequence of events that day etc etc etc.

I want hard forensic evidence, I want a paper trail and I want names.

Who are the suspects?

If there is evidence then give it to me.

Academi (Blackwater) is probably a good place to start looking.

What has that got to do with 9/11?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭gdawg87

Israelis planted explosives inside

gdawg87 wrote: »
    Israelis planted explosives inside

Which Israelis? Who are they? Names please.

• Advertisement

Which Israelis? Who are they? Names please.

I'm not 100% on that but type dancing Israelis into google, it will give you a few different stories of them. There is also a few videos on youtube about them

I'm not 100% on that but type dancing Israelis into google, it will give you a few different stories of them. There is also a few videos on youtube about them

The five Israelis Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari who were detained after 9/11 were an undercover Israeli team posing as employees of a moving company who were monitoring networks in the American Muslim community who were fund raising for Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=3

There is no evidence whatsoever of prior knowledge of 9/11. The woman who saw them appear to celebrate the attacks simply saw immature behavior - no doubt the five Israelis believed that American apathy toward terrorism against Israel would come to an end now that the U.S. had been attacked by Islamists.

Which is what happened.

The Israel were only one of many countries who were monitoring Islamic terrorist networks who warned the U.S. about a possible terrorist attack.

At the time the U.S. intelligence agencies were unable legally to share information - the FBI and CIA could not share information - under rules introduced in the 1970s after a massive decades long monitoring program of domestic Communists and other subversives was revealed.

you're quoting abc news? Not such a good idea...

you're quoting abc news? Not such a good idea...

ABC published the story about the arrest of the Israelis as did other news organisations.

The Israeli conspiracy is knocked on its head when you consider who was one of the victims.

Internet entrepreneur Danny Lewin, 31, was travelling on American Airlines Flight 11 when it was hijacked just 16 minutes into a journey from Boston to Los Angeles as it passed over Worcester, Massachusetts.

The hijackers then turned the plane north instead of south - heading towards New York airspace.

A veteran of an elite unit in the Israeli Defence Force who understood Arabic, Lewin appears to have immediately understood what was happening and challenged the terrorists, who were armed with box-cutters and knives.

It was an act of extraordinary courage which was to cost him his life. As the former commando fought with Satam al-Suqami, one of the five who had taken the plane, he was fatally stabbed.

ABC published the story about the arrest of the Israelis as did other news organisations.

I'm just sayin', if you're investigating 9/11, stay away from mainstream media

There is no evidence whatsoever of prior knowledge of 9/11. The woman who saw them appear to celebrate the attacks simply saw immature behavior - no doubt the five Israelis believed that American apathy toward terrorism against Israel would come to an end now that the U.S. had been attacked by Islamists.

Then how could they already know at that moment in time it was done by Islamists? As you claimed above

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

Unless .........

weisses wrote: »
    Then how could they already know at that moment in time it was done by Islamists? As you claimed above

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

Unless .........

Millions of people all over the world who saw the attacks on TV turned to one another and said the same thing: "Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden must be behind this!" The use of suicide attackers was characteristic of Islamic fanatics and the attack on multiple targets simultaneously was characteristic of Al-Qaeda attacks and the choice of the WTC obviously jogged memories of the 1993 WTC bombing. On live broadcasts on TV and radio the world over within minutes hosts and guests were talking about Bin Laden.

There is nothing suspicious about that whatsoever.

I'm just sayin', if you're investigating 9/11, stay away from mainstream media

Because the mainstream media are working for the 9/11 conspirators right? Name the names then. Which journalists and editors and news people knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and put out the propaganda story? Who were they taking orders from? Individual names please.

Millions of people all over the world who saw the attacks on TV turned to one another and said the same thing: "Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden must be behind this!" The use of suicide attackers was characteristic of Islamic fanatics and the attack on multiple targets simultaneously was characteristic of Al-Qaeda attacks and the choice of the WTC obviously jogged memories of the 1993 WTC bombing.

http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2013/2013-3.pdf

And the biggest attack on American soil was conducted by a White American ... Remember
    On live broadcasts on TV and radio the world over within minutes hosts and guests were talking about Bin Laden.

Examples with time frame would be handy
    There is nothing suspicious about that whatsoever.

I think you confuse opinion with facts

Because the mainstream media are working for the 9/11 conspirators right? Name the names then. Which journalists and editors and news people knew the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and put out the propaganda story? Who were they taking orders from? Individual names please.

No, I'm saying if you are researching 9/11, then be aware that mainstream media will always try and back up the 9/11 commission report

• Advertisement

http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2013/2013-3.pdf

And the biggest attack on American soil was conducted by a White American ... Remember

People considered other possibilities too such as white supremacists or else anti-government wackos.

However it soon emerged that the passengers of Flight 93 had made calls from the airplane telling their relatives that Arabs had taken over their plane before they overpowered the hijackers and brought the plane down. When the backgrounds of the Arab passengers on all four flights were checked out it was soon discovered they were Al-Qaeda operatives and all the breadcrumbs led to Bin Laden. Bin Laden later admitted his involvement.
    Examples with time frame would be handy

On Howard Stern's live radio show on the morning of 9/11 Stern immediately mentioned Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. So was Stern in on the plot too?
    I think you confuse opinion with facts

Prior to the 9/11 attacks Israel was under sustained attack by Islamic bombers and the Western world was taking little notice but condemning Israel for striking Palestinian terrorist targets.
    After 9/11 the American public woke up to the Islamic terrorist threat which delighted Israel.

That is a fact and not an opinion.

No, I'm saying if you are researching 9/11, then be aware that mainstream media will always try and back up the 9/11 commission report

Who within the mainstream media? Give me their names. Who are they taking orders from to do this? Names please.

What proof do you have of a sustain campaign to back up the 9/11 report? Who is directing this campaign?

People considered other possibilities too such as white supremacists or else anti-government wackos.

However it soon emerged that the passengers of Flight 93 had made calls from the airplane telling their relatives that Arabs had taken over their plane before they overpowered the hijackers and brought the plane down. When the backgrounds of the Arab passengers on all four flights were checked out it was soon discovered they were Al-Qaeda operatives and all the breadcrumbs led to Bin Laden. Bin Laden later admitted his involvement.

And somehow those dancing Israelis knew all this already Immediately after the Impact at 8:46 of the first tower 45 minutes before flight 93 got hijacked

So your opinion about the dancing Israelis knew it was all done by Islamist s is based on nothing unless they had prior knowledge
    On Howard Stern's live radio show Stern immediately mentioned Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. So was Stern in on the plot too?

A link with proper timer to reflect your claim it took minutes to blame Al quaeda would do
    Prior to the 9/11 attacks Israel was under sustained attack by Islamic bombers and the Western world was taking little notice but condemning Israel for striking Palestinian terrorist targets.
    After 9/11 the American public woke up to the Islamic terrorist threat which delighted Israel.

Your opinion or do you have names evidence and maybe a paper trail to confirm this
    That is a fact and not an opinion.

So far No .. I only saw your opinion posted with nothing added from your part that makes it facts

Who within the mainstream media? Give me their names. Who are they taking orders from to do this? Names please.

What proof do you have of a sustain campaign to back up the 9/11 report? Who is directing this campaign?

for ONE, bill o'reilley

And somehow those dancing Israelis knew all this already Immediately after the Impact at 8:46 of the first tower 45 minutes before flight 93 got hijacked

Nobody anywhere in the world was at all suspicious that the first plane which crashed into the WTC was a terrorist attack? When the second plane hit it dawned on most people what was happened but are you trying to say nobody anywhere figured it out after the first plane hit?
    So your opinion about the dancing Israelis knew it was all done by Islamist s is based on nothing unless they had prior knowledge

If they had prior knowledge then so did the entire news media who immediately started speculating that Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were involved?
    They all must have known too according to that logic didn't they?
    A link with proper timer to reflect your claim it took minutes to blame Al quaeda would do

This is the live Howard Stern show on 9/11.

Your opinion or do you have names evidence and maybe a paper trail to confirm this

Benjamin Netanyahu is on record as saying Israel benefited from post 9/11 U.S. public opinion. Google it.

Now enough of this.

I want names of the people who planted the explosives, who was giving the orders and who was directing operations. Give me the names.

for ONE, bill o'reilley

Bill O'Reilly? Are you for real? :rolleyes:

You are you trying to tell me that Bill O'Reilly knows that 9/11 was an inside job and is taking orders from the conspirators?

I've seen you commenting on a few different threads today and tbh you come across as a narrow minded twat. I'm out

This is the live Howard Stern show on 9/11.

They mentioned terrorist (jokingly) not el Qaeda And then they wondered if there would be a ladder reaching high enough

Now enough of this.

I want names of the people who planted the explosives, who was giving the orders and who was directing operations. Give me the names.

Enough indeed .... Go look on the inter-webs for names I'm done entertaining you

But if you find any don't forget to post them in this thread

• Advertisement

Dan Rather? Next you going to tell me he was the shooter on the grassy knoll?

You cannot seriously believe this?

Advertisement