Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 10

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Looking to get one as a Christmas present as well. Is this a good price? Had a look on ebay and there doesn't seem to be any new ones in UK&Ireland available at all?

That's odd. I found a few on eBay.
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291025599945

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Ionised wrote: »

Item location is in the United States. Don't want to get stung for customs and mightn't reach Ireland in time for Xmas?

ill sell you mine for 325 euro :) i have an add on adverts... great device.. just my wife is addicted to apples...

I need it Brand new in box with receipt as it's a present?

Item location is in the United States. Don't want to get stung for customs and mightn't reach Ireland in time for Xmas?

How odd. Says Plymouth UK when I viewed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

http://www.expansys.com/google-nexus-10-uk-wi-fi-16gb-black-239066/

Not bad price wise , there is also a £30 discount me thinks .

• Advertisement

Jarren wrote: »

Brilliant price, gonna go for it! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

Brilliant price, gonna go for it! Cheers

You won't regret it, I have mine over a year and its a great tablet.download MX player when you get it,plays all video formats......and its free in the play store.

That is a good price for sure...just be aware its the 16gb version rather than 32gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭madmax72

Jarren wrote: »

have u dealt with this company before.have heard some bad stories about them on boards

madmax72 wrote: »
    have u dealt with this company before.have heard some bad stories about them on boards

Yeah ordered stuff before no problems. Only negatives I'm aware of is that they tend to charge way over the going price for new hardware?

• Advertisement

do u have to order through the uk website or can u order it thru the irish website and do they deliver to ireland

do u have to order through the uk website or can u order it thru the irish website and do they deliver to ireland

I did a comparison and it works out cheaper to order through the UK site because of their crappy conversion rate. Getting it shipped to NI parcel motel so delivery is still free

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

amazon.co.uk delivers to ireland. Look for international delivery.

I did a comparison and it works out cheaper to order through the UK site because of their crappy conversion rate. Getting it shipped to NI parcel motel so delivery is still free

Actually scrap that, they are c*nts and will not ship to parcel motel, only the credit card's address :mad:

thinking of buying from the irish website .
    its € 318 when u use the discount code which runs out on sunday . what do u think

thinking of buying from the irish website .
    its € 318 when u use the discount code which runs out on sunday . what do u think

In the end I had to get it shipped to my home address and also they charge a different rate of VAT because we're in Ireland so it works out about €10 cheaper to book through the UK site?

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ordered the Luvtab for the nexus 10 so we see how we get on with that....thanx for all the suggestions lads.

If you have any handy tips and tricks and good apps let me know.

how did u get on with the luvtab cover thinking of buying one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Absolutely cracking piece of kit for the money. PERFECT FIT and very well made. Cant believe it was so cheap when the case is brilliant. Get the carbon fibre look its very nice. I actually got another case in PC WORLD with the bluetooth keyboard it was expensive at 60 euro but its a nice case if I was going away.

Also in Newry they have the JBL FLIP bluetooth speaker on sale for £49, its in PC WORLD in Blanchardstown still at the RRP of €139. Its the best addition you can make to the nexus 10.

Advertisement