Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia Z1?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Why did they get rid of the fast forward and rewind buttons on the movie player? Makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

weiland79 wrote: »
    Why did they get rid of the fast forward and rewind buttons on the movie player? Makes no sense.

They don't understand the difference between minimal design, and minimal features.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Anyone having data connection issues with their Z1? mine seems to be very poor at connecting to H+ or 3G signals. It appears to prefer edge connection even though the person beside me on the same network would be on H+ or 3G connection.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Collecting a Z1 this evening, found some very nice all metal bumpers that look the business. Also want to get a nice vinyl but my preference was on available in Japan. Using a reseller in the Philippines, I found and ordered the one I wanted for only €13! Similar to the ever waiting Dbrand vinty except it's transparent and will add a nice bit of glass protection.

$_12.JPG

xpz_dg03.jpg

Advertisement