Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What helmet do you wear and do you like it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

Briando wrote: »
    Mr Fancy Pants with the Air Attack! Do you get any reaction out of your cycle buddies for wearing it? I'd like one for road racing myself, but not good enough to pull one off.

i get a lot of odd looks, and some comments, but only from people who are jealous. Mine helps me get dropped that little bit quicker! :)

I saw someone riding a cx race with one recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Cratoni Zethos, Lidl edition.

Super comfy and light.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Salice ITA.

It's fine.

casco_ciclo_bianco_ok.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Specialized s-works prevail, it's super light at just under 200gr but I don't like it, meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

So whats the consensus on the best looking helmet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

I can't think of a single helmet that I've ever really grabbed my attention, but Kask helmets generally look pretty nice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I think the S-Works Evade looks deadly, I'd happily wear one.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

S works prevail too, nice comfy helmet, looks good too and most importantly of all matches the bike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

got the Kask K50 Evo a few months back and its very comfy... had a Specialized mushroom before that and even my wife made me change to the Kask due to my big head... it looks tiny compared to the Giro Savants/ monzas
    K50red_zpscb1d09f4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

outfox wrote: »
    So whats the consensus on the best looking helmet?

Catlike41VGzPJQL2L._AA160_.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement