Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Noclight: Ted_YNWA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Pressure is on for me now!!

Q.1 what size is your er....ahem...farm back home? :D Round the 100 acre mark, how big do you like them

Q.2 At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? whichever side you're not sitting on :P

Q.3 What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? Day on the beer, two weeks ago, events happened that can't even be mentioned on a anonymous username here... what goes on tour

Q.4 What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? her smile, that sound too corny ..... fine so
    her cleavage

Q.6 What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it? Don't think I have any quirky ones, have slight OCD, is that quirky. have to have anything to-do at work on a certain side of desk

q.7 Did you notice there was no question 5? Yep, deal with numbers all day

Q.8 If you could take a one month trip anywhere and money was not a consideration, where would you go? Seychelles, sun, sand, sea and what is the other 's' ?

Q.9 Is there anything you're superstitious about? nope, would easily walk under ladders, step on the cracks in pavements ..... I am a rebel that way

Q.10 What is your favourite vegetable? Carrots, good for the eyes.

There ya go...not AMAZING but sure I was panicking :rolleyes:

Congrats on a very hard noc light ted! (I still havnt read all your answers!)

Decent effort for the pressure you put yourself under.

Thank you & God Bless

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Bravo!

110006.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Just a couple of q's for ya Tedster,

1. Who would your ideal dinner guests be? (you can pick any era of history)
    2. Is there a celebrity who really makes your blood boil?
    3. Do you think this will be Liverpool's year :P

That's all i have, and thank you for your time

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Just a couple of q's for ya Tedster,

1. Who would your ideal dinner guests be? (you can pick any era of history) Hitler - purely to ask why he was obsessed with an Aryan race, Shakira, need to know if her hip actually don't lie, and the rest of her too :P, & the good people of the Lair

2. Is there a celebrity who really makes your blood boil? Justin fcuking Bieber
    3. Do you think this will be Liverpool's year :P Not this year, there or there abouts, don't have the depth of players in the squad, build on them in Jan & Summer and be there next season

That's all i have, and thank you for your time

Thank you Lithium, was only supposed to be reopened for SJ, but I'll let you away with it.

God bless

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I think we done now......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

And we back on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Judging by the username, you must be a 'Pool fan. How devested were you on Sunday? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

When was the last time you were in the home county?
    Do you still have a "Tipp" accent?
    Keeper Hill or The Devils Bit?
    Do you know the legend of the Long stone?
    Coffee or tea?
    Are you afraid of spiders?
    What was the last movie you watched?
    What really terrifies you?
    Which is more painful, biting your tongue or stubbing your toe?
    Hula Hoops or Monster Munch?
    What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?
    What trivial thing annoys you?
    Out of which of these two superpowers would you want, the power to make silent but deadly farts or the power to turn your enemies food into ear wax?
    Would you rather eat poo flavoured ice cream or ice cream flavoured poo?
    Do toes freak you out?
    How would you go about annoying people on a train?
    If Frank has 19 oranges and Josie is a bitch, why is there a purple frying pan under your car?
    Who made Captain Caveman a captain?
    Red or Blue?
    Proudest achievement so far?
    Do you believe in Abba?
    Madonna is the last surviving woman on earth and she has chosen you to procreate with her, do you dare?
    The simplest thing that makes you happy?
    Finish this quote "Listen to me you, if I catch you...."
    What colour is your shower curtain?
    Harpic or Domestos?
    Centra or Spar?
    What's so great about beards?
    Do you like dawgs?
    How much would you pay for Maryln Monroes toe nail clippings?
    If you had to be a woman for the day, what would the first thing you would do?

Should keep you going there for a shmall while :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Back again Ted, d'ya still think Liverpool can hold on and win the Premier League after the result against Chelsea on Sunday or have they slipped up :pac:
    (Pun intended)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    When was the last time you were in the home county? Was hope there the end of last month. Might go home for bank holiday weekend, off that Monday
    Do you still have a "Tipp" accent? God yes, not going to lose that
    Keeper Hill or The Devils Bit? Devil's Bit
    Do you know the legend of the Long stone? Nope, never heard of it
    Coffee or tea? Coffee in first half of day, tae for second half
    Are you afraid of spiders? Not afraid of them, not a big fan of any that are bigger than my fist
    What was the last movie you watched? Think it was Anchorman 2, didnt really live up to the hype
    What really terrifies you? Penguins bearing machetes
    Which is more painful, biting your tongue or stubbing your toe?Haven't done either in a while, but stubbing your toe barefoot would take it
    Hula Hoops or Monster Munch? Monster Munch
    What's your favourite alcoholic beverage? Depending on the weather, Bulmers or Heineken
    What trivial thing annoys you? People stopping randomly while walking down the street, electric prods should be used in such instances
    Out of which of these two superpowers would you want, the power to make silent but deadly farts or the power to turn your enemies food into ear wax? Seeing as I have done silent but deadlies in the past, it would have to be turning peoples food into earwax.
    Would you rather eat poo flavoured ice cream or ice cream flavoured poo? Eh, neither
    Do toes freak you out? Right foot no, left foot look strange when compared
    How would you go about annoying people on a train? Sing the wheels on the bus go round & round
    If Frank has 19 oranges and Josie is a bitch, why is there a purple frying pan under your car? Frank was going to smack Josie with it, but got a sense of compassion & hid it before she turned around
    Who made Captain Caveman a captain? General Orders promoted him
    Red or Blue? Do you have to ask, Red
    Proudest achievement so far? Surviving with killing idiots I have dealt with in the past
    Do you believe in Abba? I have seen them on the telly & internet, but then again so have I seen the moon landing & UFO's. never really though about this Mozzie
    Madonna is the last surviving woman on earth and she has chosen you to procreate with her, do you dare? Do it & think of Ireland, is she of procreating age though.
    The simplest thing that makes you happy? Don't tell SW, but sunny mornings like this
    Finish this quote "Listen to me you, if I catch you...." I will give you a free colonic irrigation
    What colour is your shower curtain? Don't have one, have a sliding shower door that is just opaque
    Harpic or Domestos? Domestos
    Centra or Spar? Spar, did great rolls back in college days
    What's so great about beards? No need to waste time shaving
    Do you like dawgs? Certainly do, dogs seem to like me to
    How much would you pay for Maryln Monroes toe nail clippings? Left foot or right, see earlier question.
    If you had to be a woman for the day, what would the first thing you would do? Take a naked selfie, & circulate it online, from the next day on the person in it won't exist & will cause mass confusion

Should keep you going there for a shmall while :pac:

Mucho gracias Mozzie. I think you need to see a doctor, weird thoughts going through your head there.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Back again Ted, d'ya still think Liverpool can hold on and win the Premier League after the result against Chelsea on Sunday or have they slipped up :pac:
    (Pun intended)

Good one there Lithers, haven't heard that one before !!

Title is in Citeh's hands now, need them to slip up ( pun not intended).

Considering we spent fook-all in comparison to the other teams since last year, it is a great finish regardless where we finish. Seventh to third (worst case scenario) is a great improvement.

Did you purposely ignore the Dr.s question Tedward? :pac:

I'll come back for more later on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mucho gracias Mozzie. I think you need to see a doctor, weird thoughts going through your head there.

Might have had some alcohol and my friend was over. She's to blame for some of the stranger ones (the poo one was her idea..she had some worse ones ) :pac:

ANYWAY..

Worst thing you've done in work but never been caught for?
    A day by the beach or lying in the grass for the day?
    Worst pet you ever had?
    What food would you never eat?
    What scares you more, the fact that we could be alone or that we think we're alone and there's an unknown presence watching us?
    Do you believe in other dimensions?
    Do you believe that we are the only life that exists in this universe?
    Are they actually remaking Stephen Kings IT?
    Have you read 50 shades of ****..I mean grey?
    Worse book you have ever read?
    Worse song you have ever heard?
    If dinosaurs existed which one would you try keep as a pet?

I'll get my friend to think of a few more crazy ones for ya ;) :pac:

Judging by the username, you must be a 'Pool fan. How devested were you on Sunday? :P

So devastated I missed your Q.

Bad result alright. Need everton to do the business on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Hi Ted, managed to stop thinking about us still winning the premiership for long enough to come up with a few q's.......

Who is your all time favourite Everton player?
    How many times have you been to Anfield?
    Have you ever brought your boots to a match you were not supposed to be playing hoping you would be called upon?

If you created a TV show what would it be about?
    Who would you get to star in it?

How many Aunties do you have?

Australia or Canada?
    Fry or grill?
    Swimming pool or the sea?

Have you ever been on a health & safety course?
    Have you ever been on a racecourse?
    Have you ever hoped Man Utd would win a trophy?

and finally "show us your medals".....

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Might have had some alcohol and my friend was over. She's to blame for some of the stranger ones (the poo one was her idea..she had some worse ones ) :pac:

ANYWAY..

Worst thing you've done in work but never been caught for? Some creative accounting prob
    A day by the beach or lying in the grass for the day? Never been a big fan of the beach & grew up on a farm & know what can be lurking in the grass, choose a beer garden instead
    Worst pet you ever had? Never had any pets that would fall into that category
    What food would you never eat? Insects
    What scares you more, the fact that we could be alone or that we think we're alone and there's an unknown presence watching us? the fact that when I am alone, someone is watching me
    Do you believe in other dimensions? Well if someone is watching us, where are they?
    Do you believe that we are the only life that exists in this universe?Probably not, there is something out there
    Are they actually remaking Stephen Kings IT? No idea, try here
    Have you read 50 shades of ****..I mean grey? I was the inspiration for Christian Grey
    Worse book you have ever read? Not a big reader anymore
    Worse song you have ever heard? Every 1D piece of sh1te
    If dinosaurs existed which one would you try keep as a pet? Can't spell any of them, a T-Rex cos it is easy to spell

I'll get my friend to think of a few more crazy ones for ya ;) :pac:

Merci beaucoup.

Hi Ted, managed to stop thinking about us still winning the premiership for long enough to come up with a few q's.......

Who is your all time favourite Everton player? Paul Rideout, as he scored their winning goal in '95 final against Man U
    How many times have you been to Anfield? 5 times, been to 4 matches & a stadium tour
    Have you ever brought your boots to a match you were not supposed to be playing hoping you would be called upon? Never been relegated to the bench :P, key playmaker

If you created a TV show what would it be about? Legal ways to get idiots to cop the fcuk on
    Who would you get to star in it? Chuck Norris

How many Aunties do you have? Two

Australia or Canada?Canada
    Fry or grill? Grill, reminded me I haven't had a fry-up in a while
    Swimming pool or the sea? Sea, more sights to be seen

Have you ever been on a health & safety course? Think I had to do one back in a summer job years ago
    Have you ever been on a racecourse? Been to a good few,
    Have you ever hoped Man Utd would win a trophy? Nope

and finally "show us your medals".....
    board01.jpg

Danke Andy

Did you purposely ignore the Dr.s question Tedward? :pac:

Nope, but nearly overlooked this Q

I'll come back for more later on

I'll be waiting for you SJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Another few to consider answering Ted............

Does it look like rain?
    Have you ever said feck to a Bishop?
    What name would you give to a pet rabbit?
    Whose money did Tom "withdraw" from the Post Office?
    Is it true that you do a great version of "My Lovely Horse"?
    Have you seen Fr Furlong lately?
    Whats Mrs Doyle doing these days?
    Who would you like to see entering your 'lovely girls' contest this year?

Another few to consider answering Ted............

Does it look like rain? It does Andy
    Have you ever said feck to a Bishop? Said it to Len once, hasn't forgiven me yet
    What name would you give to a pet rabbit? Dougal wanted Pete Sampras, would have gone for Hopalong Cassidy myself
    Whose money did Tom "withdraw" from the Post Office? He told he it was his, but I have my doubts
    Is it true that you do a great version of "My Lovely Horse"? Only after a feed of drink
    Have you seen Fr Furlong lately? Not in a while even though he is only 1/8 of a mile away
    Whats Mrs Doyle doing these days? haven't seen her since she went cleaning the gutters last weekend
    Who would you like to see entering your 'lovely girls' contest this year?
    Going to have a Lovely girls of the Lair event this year

May God Bless you my child.

• Advertisement

Butting in on your time in the noclight but mrs doyle is gonna be in eastenders :eek:

Do you think you can take liam off us this year tedward?

Ever picked up a frog?

Ever call a teacher mum/dad?

Do you like scented candles?

Would you eat dirt for a substantial sum of money?

What would be your favourite song by the artist coolio?

Do you like pinã colada?

Getting caught in the rain?

Did you finish off the song? :D

All for now tedward!

Was thinking you had forgotten me Sam :o
    Butting in on your time in the noclight but mrs doyle is gonna be in eastenders :eek:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Do you think you can take liam off us this year tedward? Deffo, Liam is only resting in your account

Ever picked up a frog? Yes, many times. Last one was a dopey fckuer was just hopping in front of lawnmower, wouldn't go left or right

Ever call a teacher mum/dad? Might have in primary school,

Do you like scented candles? Yep, need them to mask out other scents

Would you eat dirt for a substantial sum of money? Are you inviting me to dinner?

What would be your favourite song by the artist coolio? Gansta Paradise is the only one I know off hand

Do you like pinã colada? Don't think I have ever tried some

Getting caught in the rain? Being out in the rain doesn't bother me, growing up on farm, got used to being out in all weather conditions

Did you finish off the song? :DOnly song I have now is "Singin' in the Rain in my head

All for now tedward!

Merci

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hello Ted.

Are you going to go through the emergency airlock without your helmet, Ted?

Hello Ted.

Are you going to go through the emergency airlock without your helmet, Ted?

I'll only be going out for less than minute, i can hold my breath. Stand by at the door just in case. You have done CPR before, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll only be going out for less than minute, i can hold my breath. Stand by at the door just in case. You have done CPR before, right?

CPR on you? Yuck:D

CPR on you? Yuck:D

You need to reread the Lair code of ethics. Noc's look after each other.

And we done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement