Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza 5 (Launch Trailer Inside)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Anyone worried about the lack of JDM content might be pleased to see this...

DaiBRZ_zps98a8c99b.png

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Anyone worried about the lack of JDM content might be pleased to see this...

DaiBRZ_zps98a8c99b.png

That looks class, BUt im honestly not sure what it is?

GT86?

D_turbo wrote: »
    That looks class, BUt im honestly not sure what it is?

GT86?

It's Dai Yohishara's Subaru BRZ with the new Rocket Bunny Gen II kit. The car was just unveiled last week at SEMA. I thought you were a JDM fan :p

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    It's Dai Yohishara's Subaru BRZ with the new Rocket Bunny Gen II kit. The car was just unveiled last week at SEMA. I thought you were a JDM fan :p

i really didnt know what it was, taught was gt86 on forza 5 haha
    Is it going to be in game?
    I taught the BRZ wasnt in it according to people on For forums

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Looking forward to playing this game, Anybody up for a few races online when its out?

• Advertisement

As it turns out, the render above isn't from the game but from a livery competition with Falken and Forza 5. Pity...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I was really disappointed when I heard there will be no nordschleife, I love that track, but I'll be getting Forza free with my X1 so I won't mind paying for some DLC later on.
    I think there's some sort of ownership debacle with the real world Nordschleife which is delaying licenses for sims. It was supposed to be in Assetto Corsa too but they said they will have to wait for the rights issue to be sorted before they can put the track in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

How are you lads getting on with Forza 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Enjoying it, great for the free game, it's well worth buying, what I don't get is I went on American muscle track modifies the car which cost a few credits and then it said I wasn't allowed in the race cos the car was too powerful, never played forza before so kind of lost with that part of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Sounds like you upgraded it beyond the maximum allowance for the event class. You can pay to knock it down to acceptable levels, or you can buy another car

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

COYVB wrote: »
    Sounds like you upgraded it beyond the maximum allowance for the event class. You can pay to knock it down to acceptable levels, or you can buy another car

That's what I did, so when can you use the car to the full potential ?
    I've only done about 20 races so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

That's what I did, so when can you use the car to the full potential ?
    I've only done about 20 races so far

each even takes place in a certain class, at the start you're racing relatively low powered motors, but have a look around the different championships and stuff and look for the higher classes available to you

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

I'm enjoying it but they seemed to have upped the simulation alot, I went straight to the difficulty settings I used in 4 and found some cars a real pain to control, turning the steering back to Normal seemed to help alot but No ABS seems to use the first 10% of the trigger and then starts locking up...

Cars are supposed to be half price this weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Anybody interested in a few races some night?

Advertisement