Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Irish Servers Chat/Info

Options
  • 30-10-2013 11:06am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This thread is used for general banter of play on irish servers & for information regarding those servers. If you want your server added to the Forum sticky, please PM one of the mods & it will be added.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Will there be any Irish/Boards.ie rented servers on any of the consoles ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

b_560_95_1.png

and

b_560_95_1.png

www.gaellords.com mainly irish peeps on the TS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

b_560_95_1.png

Lots of Irish in [CeltS] gaming community.
    http://www.celtsclan.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Must add all these to favourites

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I have added the new Craggy Island BF4 server to the Irish Servers Sticky. Great bunch of lads to play with! I look forward to C4'ing them all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Tried to play a game there was doing ok next thing got kicked from the game ! Nice warm welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Tried to play a game there was doing ok next thing got kicked from the game ! Nice warm welcome :)

Have finished 50% of the rounds i have played. I dont take it personally when the game/server crashes :)

Unless you got the kicked message :)

server is on official mode - we can't kick or ban people only allowed settings decided on by EA. all bf4 servers are crashing alot. there is supposed to be a server hot fix this evening/2moro.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

We have a 38 slot server, on normal atm but will move onto HC in a few weeks:

b_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0.png

We use boards.ie TS: 188.165.244.23

Added to forum sticky

• Advertisement

Anyone got a Vars text file to drop into the server to run the game as a preset normal/hardcore. Mine keeps showing as custom which hides it from the main filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Anyone got a Vars text file to drop into the server to run the game as a preset normal/hardcore. Mine keeps showing as custom which hides it from the main filter.
    Not sure man, not really into hardcore but I hear it is tricky to get working right. It was a big enuogh pain getting our servers to show as Official/normal but I reckon it should be fixed in the next patch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

silly Q,

went to add gaellords to my favs there but they're both only coming up as 8 man servers..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

ewj1978 wrote: »
    silly Q,

went to add gaellords to my favs there but they're both only coming up as 8 man servers..:confused:

There's an adaptive plugin installed, so when 6 people are joined the server it'll increase the 16 slots, 12 people joined it'll increase to 24 and so on.

The reason for this is because the Quick Join function in Battlelog ranks servers based on percentage full, so if a server has 2 out of 8 people playing, it is 25% full, instead of there being 2 out of 64, which would only be ~3% full.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Is Gaellords #1 okay? The unlocks were gone a short while ago, and the game results haven't been uploaded to EA, as if it were an unranked server.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Just went onto gaellords 1 and no rankings or unlocks..

there was a server patch all services back to normal.

Spear wrote: »
    Is Gaellords #1 okay? The unlocks were gone a short while ago, and the game results haven't been uploaded to EA, as if it were an unranked server.
    ewj1978 wrote: »
    Just went onto gaellords 1 and no rankings or unlocks..

Apologies lads, seems to resent update made a balls of them. Feel free to PM me if there's anything wrong with the server next time. I'll get emailed about it so it will be quicker :)

Finally got it running on Normal Ranked and 40 players Rush/ conquest all Maps. No spectators. 2 Commanders. Ill get the 40 players locked for Rush maps soon too.

I am going to leave it alone for a few days but I will be making it a hybrid of hardcore and normal soon. So it will have a mini map and 100% health but friendly fire will be on and there will be no health regeneration for soldier or vehicles, no 3rd person camera/ kill cam. I also like the sound of full clip reloads. But some of the hardcore stuff is over the top.

If anyone wants to add it to the favs and Ktulu if you can update the sticky I will think kind thoughts about you all evening :)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d2760610-4a73-46d3-8b2c-691bb99e8a2d/BoneIdelGaming-40-Player-Large-Conquest-Ireland-UK/

If anyone wants to add it to the favs and Ktulu if you can update the sticky I will think kind thoughts about you all evening :)

Done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

[TiG] The Irish Guard have two servers running.

48 Slot Server | Normal Mode | View battlelog page below
    The Irish Guard Mixed Mode Maps

20 Sot Server | Normal Mode | View battlelog page below
    Multiplay TiG The-Irish Guard Fleg Fest 1000 Tickets

Add to your favorites :D

Added to Sticky

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Any Hardcore servers?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Any Hardcore servers?

I have swapped over to Hardcore. 42slots conquest and Rush all maps. The server is empty right now so if there are 3 others online who can jump online to get it rolling.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d2760610-4a73-46d3-8b2c-691bb99e8a2d/BoneIdleGaming-42-Player-Conquest-Rush-All-Maps-Ireland-UK/

Up and running now with Hardcore settings.

Do you want me to change it to Hardcore in the servers sticky?

Yea I think I will run hardcore for a bit. Only thing is keeping the server up.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Nologogo

Are there admins on the Gaellords servers? Was on last night and spent the majority of two or three maps being baser**ed, four or five players down, with teams stacked heavily against.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yeah, it got downright silly at one stage (so I thought ah lads, feck this and went elsewhere). You were spawning and dead before your screen came up from black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Nologogo

Yep. Good server is only as good as the admins.

Advertisement