Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycling in crosswinds vid

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

detones wrote: »
    How's are the legs and arms after that sandblasting session Dermot? Was thinking of you with only a jersey and shorts in those conditions. I was very glad of my 4 layers crossing there.

To be honest it came close to being uncomfortable but didn't quite get there. :D The hat kept me warm (Rapha - quality of course!) and cozy. It felt positively tropical!
    My one regret was not wearing any eye protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

To be honest it came close to being uncomfortable but didn't quite get there. :D The hat kept me warm (Rapha - quality of course!) and cozy. It felt positively tropical!
    My one regret was not wearing any eye protection.

You must have Inuit blood in you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

detones wrote: »
    You must have Inuit blood in you!!

Blubber base layer ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

My (Formerly Le Petite Braquet's) Rapha hat is slowly turning me euro.

I'm still a useless mess but I caught a glimpse of myself in a car window wearing my red and white Belgian winter hat under a helmet with orange lensed glasses and looked briefly like a 'proper cyclist' (until you got to the Lidl Softshell jacket and MTB trousers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Op

I have one major issue with that video

It's in holland.. Holland for most part is flat you would ride 100k in your sleep over in holland it's so flat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Cycling up to Roundwood on Sunday was not unlike those conditions.

Horrible crosswinds

Advertisement