Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film 2013 (BBC1)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Claudia is a master of making things seem very chaotic and off the cuff but still actually managing to steer everything in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Robbie Collin is an excellent critic, wouldn't even mind if it was just him and Danny on the show.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Just saw there that Claudia is back next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭davidrowe

Yeah Antonia hasn't been quite up to the same standard as Claudia over the last few weeks. But we will have the main woman back soon! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭davidrowe

Has Claudia not come back to this at all? She's been back on Strictly for a few weeks now.

Apparently she's back next week.

Maybe it was easier to start doing Strictly again as it is on at an earlier time. (And it is also a bigger programme, of course).

The Film XXXX programme has always been live when Claudia has done it. There's no need for it to be like that really, although it is pretty cool. Even if we never get it live here in Ireland. It's always an hour (or so) later than the UK broadcast! :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Claudia has the one of the worst tastes in film i have ever seen. Everything is 'I loved it' or 'I cried'

She probably ends up not liking one film in total during the entire series

Advertisement