Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortland Street

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Gawd almighty..... what happened to Harper? She used to be a hard-as-nails, free spirited, seen-it-all and bought the t-shirt gal.

Now she's a sanctimonious, self-righteous wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Delta2113

If Neighbours goes off RTE maybe they could do double bill off Shortland Street and start catching up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Obvious the cancer revelation is a lie

This making a clown out of Drew is getting really tiresome.

Almost as tiresome as the Finn/Esther will they/won't they.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I'm a few weeks behind, but the whole Esther getting the boyfriends heart is a bit too far fetched, even for soap land.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

This is going through a real bad patch- Angel, Prince, Damo, Leanne and Drew are bordering on farcical. I hope it picks up soon. 😖

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppy37

I agree wholeheartedly, I seem to be fast forwarding a lot when watching these days. Angel is the worst actress I’ve seen in quite a while on Shortland, hope she isn’t in it for long. I really miss Curtis.

I've never really taken to Kate and this on again off again thing with Chris has been played to death.

As for Damo, he has grown on me because he's genuinely funny.... unlike Angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can poor Boyd ever catch a break, be lucky in love

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

One of the women mentioned the year was 2019, blows my mind that rte are 4 years behind the new zealand show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Pre Covid, I wonder how far from that is it, is it early 2019 or late,

They are usually within a month or so of us, so maybe early - mid 2019?

Drew, Leanne and Damo, and yer wan Angel are turning the show into a bit of a farce lately!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who's the hipseter feen with the hat and beard and glasses? I'm guessing him and his girl are trying to swindle the ambulance feen and princess out of money? with the festival spiel.

It looks like Leanne came out worst, financially. Oh dear. 😂

She doesn't seem all that bothered either about losing all that money 😂🤑 I would have strangled him, instead she's wrapped him up in cotton wool and treating him like a baby 😂.

Good god those dance moves 🤐 I would put them all to shame and even I have two left feet 😆.

Prince and Angel are engaged? holy moly she moves quick she was only with the other lad a month ago 🤨😂

• Registered Users Posts: 85,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Boyd's niece is a head wreck as is Angel

Poor ole Damo

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

Shortland Street has been moved back to its normal time 11:55 and no repeat on RTE at 6:00

Neighbour is in it time now.

Guessing Covid 19 has finally arrived in Shortland Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppy37

I thought the same watching it this evening, not looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Why does Leanne keep making comments about Chris's 'mansion', must be a very high house with lots of hidden floors, the ground floor does not look big at all. there must be more than two floors as going buy who all lives/lived there, there must be four bedrooms, I'm sure at least one ensuite and a bathroom upstairs.

Advertisement