Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Official Offer" Letter To Banks

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

whippet wrote: »
    there is an open invite on to Peoples Internet Radio for the mods to discuss!! . .considering all these freemen sites block you and delete any communications that doesn't agree sheep like with there nonsense I don't imagine the editing on the radio would be very objective.
    The mods should do what they do with regards making an appearance: ask for some money up front to cover "expenses", promise the moon on a stick and deliver nothing. Claim victory, wash, rinse, repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

I don't consent to this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

I wonder if the Legal Discussion mods are on their oath.

Wait, is it 'on your oath' or 'under oath'?

Because I'm sure that makes an enormous difference.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

conorh91 wrote: »

That depends on the colour of the oath. Is it red crayon or blue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭mackerski

Graham wrote: »
    That depends on the colour of the oath. Is it red crayon or blue?

The oath isn't a big deal, but I just hope they have their hats on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

mackerski wrote: »
    The oath isn't a big deal, but I just hope they have their hats on.

tumblr_inline_n3d5f7oRwA1qzauve.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

conorh91 wrote: »
    I wonder if the Legal Discussion mods are on their oath.

Because I'm sure that makes an enormous difference.
    I keep mine in my pocket all the time, just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

I am going to admit it; I love the Freeman movement. It is nothing short of hilarious. I love their youtube videos and their legal definitions. I love that they stand in court and ask the judge about their oath, I love their ignorance of the law, I love their arrogance. It is literally better than Downton Abbey. Not as good as Love/Hate but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭rameire

Ben of the Family Gimproy,
    has officially come out and said

" boards.ie is full of troll tw@ts"

in relation to peoples internet radio

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hard to imagine what a troll twat would look like, really, isn't it?

I always assumed all trolls were men.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

Actually ben and all the other freeman sites classify anyone who doesn't 100% agree with their hysteria as trolls. I've been banned from all of their Facebook pages (the hub, anti eviction, DDI, the land league, debt options, debt solutions) ... All for just asking a couple of questions and actually questioning some of their facts.

Each time I was banned for trolling ... So I take it as a compliment if they accuse you of being a troll as it just shows that you are not sheepishly believing anything being spouted out

yer man obviously is not happy about how he was shown up on the thread .. he has now taken to youtube and Facebook to save face.

But ... he reckons he only stumbled across the boards site when he googled 'official letter' .. as it popped up on the search... but if you do the search the boards thread doesn't appear on the first 10 pages .. i didn't bother looking any further.

So .. he his obviously just making it up and telling lies !!

Also, it seems he is involved in someway with Billy MacGuire and the IRB ... you know the turning of the seal, real president and 1919 constitution nonsense.

he even goes on to say that the freeman / sovereign stuff is 'bunk' .. but listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVfnfTTJaw&feature=youtu.be&a

full on freeman nonsense ... its amazing how they refuse to admit they subscribe / preach freeman crap .. yet they constantly are promoting it and talking about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Actually ben and all the other freeman sites classify anyone who doesn't 100% agree with their hysteria as trolls. I've been banned from all of their Facebook pages (the hub, anti eviction, DDI, the land league, debt options, debt solutions) ... All for just asking a couple of questions and actually questioning some of their facts.

Each time I was banned for trolling ... So I take it as a compliment if they accuse you of being a troll as it just shows that you are not sheepishly believing anything being spouted out

This is the real issue with Freemen. I've been posting a few simple questions on their protest videos and all I've gotten is abuse, threats and deflection. Not a single attempt to answer my questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Sober Too

Our now former Boarder does have his own regular slot (internet) radio show as I`ve discovered.

Now something in my water ahem ahem, tells me this Sunday evening one or two of you here ^ will be feeling your ears burning, cometh the hour , just saying , may prove eye opening !

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

I see that the gauntlet has been thrown down to a select few of the posters to this thread by peoples internet radio. i've seen his request for you guys to come on air and discuss the merits of this thread. are you going to take up the offer??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

kitser wrote: »
    I see that the gauntlet has been thrown down to a select few of the posters to this thread by peoples internet radio. i've seen his request for you guys to come on air and discuss the merits of this thread. are you going to take up the offer??

If he was willing to actually genuinely explain how the 'system' works with reference to actual law he'd be the richest lawyer (using the term loosely) in Ireland if not Europe and wouldn't be wasting his time on his comedy programme.

it would be like playing handball with a haystack ... these freeman guys don't do debates or discussions.

And when anyone points out facts to them they accuse people of being shills, government plants, trolls and as you can see from Ben Gilroy's track record ... he has made complaints against LMFM and RTE which the BSA didn't entertain. Hence why they just use their own media like Facebook, TNS Radio, YouTube and yer man vinny's comedy station.

It would be fairly difficult to have any sort of reasonable discussion or debate when one party does not have to base their argument on facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Sober Too wrote: »
    Our now former Boarder does have his own regular slot (internet) radio show as I`ve discovered.

Now something in my water ahem ahem, tells me this Sunday evening one or two of you here ^ will be feeling your ears burning, cometh the hour , just saying , may prove eye opening !

The distance between the keyboard and the microphone may prove to be too big I fear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

so you guys are chickening out so! Ah Well

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you play the pigeon is going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like he’s victorious.

so you guys are chickening out so! Ah Well

All these freeman arguments have been debunked so many times and yet they will ignore the real evidence .. So a meaningful debate is impossible.

It's just in recent years they have social media available to spout the crap and guible people are getting sucked in by them.

Prime time has outed gilroy as a freeman, direct democracy are an embarrassment, the infamous trust is imploding and the public face of it all has a suspended sentance for contempt of court and was adjudged of telling lies in court. How is his 'impeachment' of the judge going? All bluster no substance .. Recently he said he was taking a couple of guards to the high court after a traffic offence ... Gone quite there again?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭rameire

ah here, were famous.

327085.jpg

who do I send my invoice to for official use of a name associated with me, maybe I should ask Ben of the Family Gimproy.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

All these freeman arguments have been debunked so many times and yet they will ignore the real evidence .. So a meaningful debate is impossible.

It's just in recent years they have social media available to spout the crap and guible people are getting sucked in by them.

Prime time has outed gilroy as a freeman, direct democracy are an embarrassment, the infamous trust is imploding and the public face of it all has a suspended sentance for contempt of court and was adjudged of telling lies in court. How is his 'impeachment' of the judge going? All bluster no substance .. Recently he said he was taking a couple of guards to the high court after a traffic offence ... Gone quite there again?

^^^ Last 4 words?...the irony isnt lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Froststop

angelfire9 wrote: »
    Luckily for you, there are several persons who are "legally trained" on this forum, i expect one of them will be along shortly :cool:

Oops!! Livingrobot is probably more legaly informed than those you refer too!! lol :D

bastados wrote: »
    ^^^ Last 4 words?...the irony isnt lost.

its not irony ... these people speak their own language, have zero credibility, zero success, have been totally disproven and the only purpose they serve is that of a comedy value.

I don't really want to engage with them, I have tried before and they just ignore your question and instead respond with more drivel. They censor their social media pages and even their 'political arm' - Direct Democracy Ireland are more secretive than the like of the IRA.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 thehill

very interesting thread could this offical offer possibly work i'm finding it so hard to meet the monthly payments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

A couple of genuine organisations who help and advise people with their unsustainable debts are The Phoenix Project and the Irish Mortgage Holders Association and of course MABS. Askaboutmoney.com has some informative material and links too if you are having financial problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,972 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

rameire wrote: »
    ah here, were famous.

327085.jpg

who do I send my invoice to for official use of a name associated with me, maybe I should ask Ben of the Family Gimproy.

Gutted that I didn't make this list :pac:

Advertisement