Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let me aware you on all Internet Atheists (Dial Up/Mobile Data Unfriendly!)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Corkfeen wrote: »
    People still use dial up? :eek:

No, they don't. Making the thread title all the stranger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Zillah wrote: »
    No, they don't. Making the thread title all the stranger.

I thought it was an ironic throwback, like atari jaguar :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I think jernal was trying to be funny with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I thought he was just really, really old.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think jernal was trying to be funny with it

Yes, of course! That was it! It was meant to be funny and ironic. A great big joke!! A big laugh! Hahaahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

It wasn't like I actually wrote Dial Up in a more sincere tone. Of course, not that WOULD be just be embarrassing now wouldn't it!? Who would be so stupid and untrendy?

Me. :o

• Advertisement

Pssh!

According to Comreg over 10,000 homes still have narrowband dial-up connections. According to the census that's about 4,000 more than the number of atheists living in Ireland.

Thread title is representative of reality.
    Q.E.D

:P
    (Any queries on this may result in a ban or at the very least a sneer of petulance)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Jernal wrote: »
    Pssh!

According to Comreg over 10,000 homes still have narrowband dial-up connections. According to the census that's about 4,000 more than the number of atheists living in Ireland.

Thread title is representative of reality.
    Q.E.D

:P
    (Any queries on this may result in a ban or at the very least a sneer of petulance)
    They have their own bulletin boards and get let out when in the vicinity of a hotspot. So this is of no matter to them!
    Links234 wrote: »
    I thought it was an ironic throwback, like atari jaguar :confused:
    Maybe Jernal is the ironic throwback? *hold crucifix up,thou shalt not ban*

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭dmw07

I'm so awared right now.

Thanks OP!
    OK, at the behest of some via rhetoric, Sorry to Robin and all grammar nazi's out there, comic effect ;-)

You apologise to Robin, eh? :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

dmw07 wrote: »
    Sorry to Robin and all grammar nazi's out there, comic effect
    An apostrophe after 'nazi', which itself has a lower-case 'n'. I cringe, in a spoiled fashion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭dmw07

robindch wrote: »
    An apostrophe after 'nazi', which itself has a lower-case 'n'. I cringe, in a spoiled fashion.

LOL

Rest Robin, rest.

The apostrophe I'll give you, but the lower-case 'n' is on purpose. I don't give enough credence to that organisation to capitalise their name. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,365 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Same reason I don't capitalise catholic :)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Thanks for the offer but Im saving my awareness until marriage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

ninja900 wrote: »
    Same reason I don't capitalise catholic :)

Do you capitalise alcoholic? :D

:confused:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

ninja900 wrote: »
    :confused:

Cat - holics. ;)

J3afl.jpg

Advertisement