Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let me aware you on all Internet Atheists (Dial Up/Mobile Data Unfriendly!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

I'm sorry to be asking this on here but by any chance does anybody else know how to upload pics on this site using a Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone? I select "attatch file" and the photo and pic gallery come up,but once I select the pic it just goes straight back to the blank create message page and nothin happens.
    Just to stay on topic,I'm an Atheist and lovin the pics,and p.m.s.l. at this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Not a clue mate, sorry!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Is your file size too big

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Seasan wrote: »
    I'm sorry to be asking this on here but by any chance does anybody else know how to upload pics on this site using a Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone? I select "attatch file" and the photo and pic gallery come up,but once I select the pic it just goes straight back to the blank create message page and nothin happens.
    Just to stay on topic,I'm an Atheist and lovin the pics,and p.m.s.l. at this thread...

You won't be able to upload pics directly to the site, you'll need to upload to an external hosting site (tinypic for example) and link from there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

oh yeah cant do it from phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

You won't be able to upload pics directly to the site, you'll need to upload to an external hosting site (tinypic for example) and link from there.

Plus, don't forget, all your pics are belong to us. Always for remembering.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

robindch wrote: »
    Worst case I've seen of a noun being verbed.

Is 'aware' not an adjective? I know it's an online chat forum and it's awfully bad form to start putting on the Grammar Nazi regalia, but the thread title made me wince, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

4bmln.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Here is panda.

RFbXe.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

OMG!!
    PANDAZZ BABBEH!!!
    CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!11!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

MrPudding wrote: »
    That is Kitchenaid, the Rolls Royce of mixers (in a domestic rather than professional environment, though I suspect that it would be suitable for some professional work as well). I have one and I suspect that if I got a robot into the bowl and switched it on it would destroy the robot.

/Kitchen Nerd

MrP

My still working perfectly 1970s Kenwood Chef would make mince of your Kitchen Aid...if I could find the mincing attachment...

:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

3txt9f.jpg

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Sweet, we got a gif thread now?

dog+licks+lime.+look+at+the+tags_3c1f45_3398574.gif

tumblr_mfv6lqoYYi1s23il0o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Yeah but no, but yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭oldrnwisr

That is Kitchenaid, the Rolls Royce of mixers (in a domestic rather than professional environment, though I suspect that it would be suitable for some professional work as well). I have one and I suspect that if I got a robot into the bowl and switched it on it would destroy the robot.

/Kitchen Nerd

MrP

I know it's off-topic but I can't let such heresy slide.;)

What you really want is one of these:

kenwood-major-titanium-km020.jpeg

The motor on the KitchenAid isn't robust enough for work in a professional environment, at least not in a fine dining environment. The head pastry chef of a 2-michelin star establishment told me before that they stopped buying KitchenAid mixers because of how quickly they wear out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    My still working perfectly 1970s Kenwood Chef would make mince of your Kitchen Aid...if I could find the mincing attachment...

:D
    Ha, I know exactly where my mincing attachment is (yes, that does sound a little wrong). Checkmate Bann.
    oldrnwisr wrote: »
    I know it's off-topic but I can't let such heresy slide.;)

What you really want is one of these:

kenwood-major-titanium-km020.jpeg

The motor on the KitchenAid isn't robust enough for work in a professional environment, at least not in a fine dining environment. The head pastry chef of a 2-michelin star establishment told me before that they stopped buying KitchenAid mixers because of how quickly they wear out.
    Meh, whilst you might have what could be considered evidence, though it is anecdotal in nature, I have looked at the question of which mixer to buy with an open blood pumping organ. My blood pumping organ tells me that Kitchenaid is the best and I am, therefore, completely impervious to any and all evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, that contradicts that which by blood pumping organ tells me. I will now ignore any and all responses on the subject of mixers, though I do reserve the right to post that Kitchenaid is the best at sometime in the future whilst simultaneously ignoring any and all evidence already, or subsequently, posted to the contrary.

That is all.

MrP

Ha, I know exactly where my mincing attachment is (yes, that does sound a little wrong). Checkmate Bann.

Meh, whilst you might have what could be considered evidence, though it is anecdotal in nature, I have looked at the question of which mixer to buy with an open blood pumping organ. My blood pumping organ tells me that Kitchenaid is the best and I am, therefore, completely impervious to any and all evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, that contradicts that which by blood pumping organ tells me. I will now ignore any and all responses on the subject of mixers, though I do reserve the right to post that Kitchenaid is the best at sometime in the future whilst simultaneously ignoring any and all evidence already, or subsequently, posted to the contrary.

That is all.

MrP

Found the mincing attachment. It was stuck behind the dough hook and the ice cream paddles.

MY Kenwood Chef used to work in a Michelin starred restaurant. It was there the day the star was won and played a pivotal role.

Check and Mate Mr P.

Cesar milan stinks

I wouldn't let my doggies anywhere near a hundred miles of him

bluewolf wrote: »
    Cesar milan stinks

I wouldn't let my doggies anywhere near a hundred miles of him

He that Dog Botherer Whisperer guy?

Yeah he was mentioned in the dog picture above and it made me angry again
    Goes around hitting dogs and making himself feel important "top of the pack" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Goes around hitting dogs and making himself feel important "top of the pack" :rolleyes:

I wouldn't let that eejit neat the kid's cuddlies never mind my dogs.

Hit one of my dogs matey and I'll go for your throat myself. :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I am doom? I don't think I'm doom :(

Hi!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

There is only one TRUE doom

Doom_cover_art.jpg

Anything else is blasphemy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

(Yes, that is voiced by the ever amazing Stephen Colbert)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Cuteness and biscuitness combined...

277147.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

So, anyone feeling particularly awared on this fine Tuesday afternoon?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Good heavens. That KitchenAid KM020 is one mother of a mixer -- oldrnwisr's comments notwithstanding -- and while my own Kenwood KMX50, though only a miserable 500W compared to the animal 1500W of the KM020, it's not beyond mauling the occasional kitchen implement itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

So, anyone feeling particularly awared on this fine Tuesday afternoon?

Damn you, I was going to make this joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

That is all.

MrP

Fall of your horse and bop your head?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

People still use dial up? :eek:

Advertisement