Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best looking Love/Hate character

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

^^^^^^^^^^

It's a poor photo but she would be the pick of the show in a normal light :)

It probably used to be Siobhan for me but given she hasn't pulled a smile since, well...understandable reasons I guess, most of her scenes are a bit too depressing to rate anymore!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Another pic

eve-226

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Poll needs more Fran. There's something sexy about that psychopathic, limp-haired, gap-toothed bastard. Darren is beautiful, and Tommy is sexy, but Fran would be better in bed. :D

Poll needs more Fran. There's something sexy about that psychopathic, limp-haired, gap-toothed bastard. Darren is beautiful, and Tommy is sexy, but Fran would be better in bed. :D

You might want to have that looked at ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

I'd leave me wife and kids for Ruth Bradley. :D

RuthBradleyHorizon.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    You might want to have that looked at ;)

I would. Closely. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Robert+Sheehan.jpg

Clearly. Prob one of the best looking Irish people I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Lads are ye all soft in the head or what? It has to be Janet that runs the brothel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Ruth Negga, big time. If anyone knows her, tell her she rocks my world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Nope. Charlie Murphy. Beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Ruth Negga, big time. If anyone knows her, tell her she rocks my world

She's boarding a flight to Dublin right now. She wasn't sure up until now that you were ready to commit.

She's boarding a flight to Dublin right now. She wasn't sure up until now that you were ready to commit.

I hope she tweeted that.

As opposed to you following her around the airport with a 10 inch vibrating dildo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

Donna. Awh stop no I can't even joke about her. The puss on her, like a bulldog licking piss off nettles. I'll never again watch Avatar without having that disgusting image of her at Siobhan's 21st getting rogered by Fran out the back alley.

Siobhan for me :)

If I was a girl, Tommy for the fun, Darren to bring home to Mammy :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

loveBBhate wrote: »
    f her at Siobhan's 21st getting rogered by Fran out the back alley.

Out, or up?

:pac:

Out, or up?

:pac:

:D

Fran destroyed in the blue paint then afterwards, it's not as if he would the dirty yoke, but if Fran wanted to deny lamping Donna (like a high % of the male population would) he woulda been rightly fcuked haha. Caught red handed, or blue handed in this case.

More Ruth

138049224-actress-ruth-bradley-attends-the-grabbers-wireimage.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65883618DC4FCA8991E0503B8D57C4C9EC7150D34FD687BDAA66

More Ruth

138049224-actress-ruth-bradley-attends-the-grabbers-wireimage.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65883618DC4FCA8991E0503B8D57C4C9EC7150D34FD687BDAA66

Amputee fetish? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Another vote for Mad Bitch

I would. Closely. ;)

;)

Oh dear.

Donna. Awh stop no I can't even joke about her. The puss on her, like a bulldog licking piss off nettles. I'll never again watch Avatar without having that disgusting image of her at Siobhan's 21st getting rogered by Fran out the back alley.

Siobhan for me :)

If I was a girl, Tommy for the fun, Darren to bring home to Mammy :D

"Here's my new boyfriend Darren. He has killed a total of 5 people and aided and abetted another murder up the mountains but he is as good as gold.....I swear!!"

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 JordanG990

Ah lads, Linda that Nidge was banging was a little cracker and I'd shag the bearings out of Janet in the brothel but Trish is my favourite, sexy little body on her ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Ruth Negga all day long. Preposterously beautiful.

Out of curiosity does anyone know how to pronounce 'Negga'? I feel borderline racist every time I say her name.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JordanG990

Out of curiosity does anyone know how to pronounce 'Negga'? I feel borderline racist every time I say her name.

:pac::pac::pac: It's pronounced as it's spelt basically (Neg-a)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

More Ruth

I'm sorry but i find her rough :(

I'd say i'd go with Siobhan but there are a few beauties.

BTW does anyone thing Trish looks a little more scummy in this season? Not in a good way. He hair is terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I don't watch it, but Darren. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Trish is a hood rat! I'd be all up in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

JordanG990 wrote: »
    Ah lads, Linda that Nidge was banging was a little cracker and I'd shag the bearings out of Janet in the brothel but Trish is my favourite, sexy little body on her ;)

Weasel holes the 3 of them

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Charlie Murphy is gorgeous!

• Advertisement

EyeSight wrote: »
    I'm sorry but i find her rough :(

You think this beaut is "rough"?

ruth-bradley

Advertisement