Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremist cycling

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭happytramp

What is that?

The Giro D'Italia (Tour of Italy) is starting in Ireland next year. It's going to be great but expect lots of road closures those days. All the Irish Pro's will be there too. Including Dan Martin, Stephen Roche's nephew and the 6th best cyclist in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭funt cucker

kerry4sam wrote: »
    If this is happening quite regularly, then tell us where please. What part of the country; what town etc etc.

Thanks,

Blessington

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Blessington

& Have you ever reported it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

What is that?

http://www.girostart2014.com/

Lots of angry Italians dressed in pink for you to post about......

Raam wrote: »
    Have all cyclists transgressed against you? One driver knocked me down. I don't hold the same view about all drivers that I do about that one person.

No they haven't, I only started this thread because of the disgusting behaviour I witnessed.

Sorry you got knocked over, drivers can be dicks too, I'm not defending that.

• Advertisement

kerry4sam wrote: »
    & Have you ever reported it?

To who? Tell me who gives a shít?, do you honestly think the gardaí would follow up?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

you get bad cyclists as well as bad drivers. happens the whole world over

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

No they haven't, I only started this thread because of the disgusting behaviour I witnessed.

Sorry you got knocked over, drivers can be dicks too, I'm not defending that.

Thanks, the scars on my face are fading nicely some six years later. Hopefully you have no lasting trauma as a result of our unknown cycling trio. ;)

To who? Tell me who gives a shít?, do you honestly think the gardaí would follow up?

How do you know they won't until you try?

Just report it here. We'll take care of it.

• Advertisement

Jawgap wrote: »
    How do you know they won't until you try?

They all cycle themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

If you have it reported; and an accident happens (God forbid) at some stage as a result of this cycling; & the local Guard done nothing, then a lot can and would happen through the Garda Ombudsman Complaints.

Always Report. If they decide not to bother doing anything, lookit, at least you have informed them and it's over to them then. If they are not aware & an accident happens (God forbid); then would you regret not bringing this to their attention when you could have?

Just curious here,
    Thanks,

They all cycle themselves.

Not all.

These guys might be able to help

story_29899_GardaSegway.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

What's with all this talk about a breasts? Did I miss something while I was out on the blessington road today?

Raam wrote: »
    Just report it here. We'll take care of it.

Thanks , can a mod close the thread? Fúcking extremists everywhere.

This has darkened my view of cyclists even more. Thank you for the very unhelpful posts,

Goodbye.

This has darkened my view of cyclists even more. Thank you for the very unhelpful posts,

Goodbye.

C ya on the road. I'll be the tall skinny one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

So what about the motorist who tried to run the lead of our group of 6 single file cyclists off the road during the summer? Extremist car driving was it? We reported the driver to the gardai. Had caught the make, model, colour and most of the reg of the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Goodbye.

Cheery bye. Sorry your view of yourself has been damaged.
    You did mention in your opening post that you cycle yourself, right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

And we're done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement