Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Mullen

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

C3PO wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing! He's in great shape but probably not for a cyclist!

If only he had some salbutamol to help lose weight and keep power :D

Seriously he is the right shape to win TTs on the flat and now he knows earlier on that weight loss it not his thing

I think he will win alot in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Doc07

Miklos wrote: »
    For a cyclist he's a real beefcake isn't he?

That's some serious Manlove there!
    He's the closest thing a cyclist gets to looking like a Premiership footballer.

Had the pleasure of briefly chatting to him at the Nationals in 2016. For all the hair dye and tan he was very polite and humble.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Think it's just the camera angle, (#parallax) his head also looks massive and his legs small, he's far from a beefcake I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭buffalo

Where are the tan lines? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Think he is the same weight as Sagan, 80kilos or so.

Great to see him get an early result in the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Thud

interesting bit on his set up:
    "It's the first for me having to do a TT on my road bike, and I made a few modifications like a couple extra rolls of bar tape where I was resting my arms, and I folded my hoods in so I could hold onto something and have leverage"

https://racing.trekbikes.com/sport/road/trek-segafredo/2018/ryan-mullen-captures-first-international-victory/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

he's well happy to diss the Cannondale bikes!

speaking about the road bike he used in the TT.
    Obviously, our bike is incredibly fast, probably faster than my previous TT bike on its own

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

nee wrote: »
    Think it's just the camera angle, (#parallax) his head also looks massive and his legs small, he's far from a beefcake I think!

g6qi2p.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

nee wrote: »

How dare you objectify him.

Advertisement