Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Track Championships Apeldoorn

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Position going into the TT is that Manakov leads on 11 points and is pretty much guaranteed Gold. Veldt is 2nd on 24 points with Martyn in 3rd with 28 - it's a tall order to make that up as Veldt is a bit faster than Irvine normally in this event. Then there's a 7 point gap to the Danish and Swiss guys, and if Martyn rides to form he should be able to maintain his position

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Mens Omnium TT has just started

I have a nasty feeling that Harrison has sneaked the bronze by 1 point with Martyn ahead of the Belgian on total time on the timed events

Beasty wrote: »
    I have a nasty feeling that Harrison has sneaked the bronze by 1 point with Martyn ahead of the Belgian on total time on the timed events
    I am delighted to admit I am clearly wrong ....

...misread Harrison's score - he was a point behind Martyn

Advertisement