Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teeth Implants

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Thaum1

Not sure if this thread is still alive but the bump might help.....

Looking to get one implant done on my top front right tooth. Got a quote of 3300 for implant and crown. Was hoping to get a second opinion and price. I have looked around and there are others that are way cheaper but not sure of quality.

Anyway can someone PM me with their experience and pricing.... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ___alex___

Same as above. Looking to get one implant done on my top front left tooth. Requested a couple of practices and got a quote of 3000-5000 for implant and crown. I have bone graft surgery done, so that's just placement and restoration cost. There are other practices that are way cheaper, claiming costs as low as 1300-1500, but not sure of quality as well - seem to have good reviews on the web but they are hardly verifiable and could easily be paid.

Can someone PM me with their experience and pricing? Thanks.

UPD: location - Dublin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

___alex___ wrote: »
    Same as above. Looking to get one implant done on my top front left tooth. Requested a couple of practices and got a quote of 3000-5000 for implant and crown. I have bone graft surgery done, so that's just placement and restoration cost. There are other practices that are way cheaper, claiming costs as low as 1300-1500, but not sure of quality as well - seem to have good reviews on the web but they are hardly verifiable and could easily be paid.

Can someone PM me with their experience and pricing? Thanks.

location?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ___alex___

location?

Dublin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

___alex___ wrote: »
    Dublin

PM on the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Hi,

I live in Dublin area and need a top left front tooth implant.

It came out years ago (10+) due to a sports injury. I simply couldn't afford an implant but I'm now exploring one (dependent on cost - life doesn't get easier!!).

I'd be obliged if anyone might pm me with a recommendation so that i can look into it further. Many thanks!!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 College4242

Did you get dental implant in ennis?
    I need one done but I've been quoted €2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 College4242

Did you get dental implant in ennis?
    I need one done but I've been quoted €2000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

I am in the same position as the above posters, I have been quoted for 3 implants on the lower front and would appreciate any feed back in terms of quality and costs and maybe a recommendation etc from anyone who has had work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

scubapro wrote: »
    I am in the same position as the above posters, I have been quoted for 3 implants on the lower front and would appreciate any feed back in terms of quality and costs and maybe a recommendation etc from anyone who has had work done.

I havent had anything done yet, but Im getting all my teeth removed (all upper and lower arches) by **no names allowed**dentist in Galway (on the quays). I have been to consultations, he has explained the whole process and after talking with my own dentist a few times I am now set on using **no names allowed**.

I am getting dentures first (screwed in like implants), but won't have my actual implants done until some time mid next year I think.

if I remember, I will post back when the work is done and final costs etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭PGE1970

PGE1970 wrote: »
    Hi,

I live in Dublin area and need a top left front tooth implant.

It came out years ago (10+) due to a sports injury. I simply couldn't afford an implant but I'm now exploring one (dependent on cost - life doesn't get easier!!).

I'd be obliged if anyone might pm me with a recommendation so that i can look into it further. Many thanks!!
    :)

Hi all,

Bumping this up.

I'm hoping to move on this in January (maybe dentists have a sale!!).

Any recommendations for Dublin or Louth areas gratefully received.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 quellnw

I havent had anything done yet, but Im getting all my teeth removed (all upper and lower arches) by **no names allowed**dentist in Galway (on the quays). I have been to consultations, he has explained the whole process and after talking with my own dentist a few times I am now set on using **no names allowed**.

I am getting dentures first (screwed in like implants), but won't have my actual implants done until some time mid next year I think.

if I remember, I will post back when the work is done and final costs etc.

So im planning to do the same as this guy. Im also in galway so I messaged him to see how he got on but he hasn't been online. So If anyone could recommend a dentist in galway or even nation wide/provide any info for this id be much obliged. Someone recommended a dentist in Ennis which is fairly close and they told me the dentist in Ennis would be cheaper than any in galway but looking for any info from anyone in the know. My girlfriend is Hungarian so im also exploring the option of going out there to get it done. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭DSN

Hi - bumping this thread looking for PM recommendations (or who to stay away from!) for bone graft & implant in Limerick. I asked couple years back but got no PMs. Have a single main front top tooth needs replacing. Have had partial denture for almost 3 years but finally have decided am going to go for it though I fear the bone loss is too much. Have made an appt. for an initial consultation but I don't know anyone personally who has got bone grafts + implants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Need a couple of implants have being recommended the Hungarian dentist in Ennis anyone actually get implants done with him?

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

Advertisement