Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets face the facts about the vile cult of death islam.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭celtenal

Yeah Sabra and Shatilla (sp?), Srbenica. In the Lebanon case many of the victims had crosses carved into their dead bodies hardly the work of a civilised religion. Do I think all Christians are like this - No! Some - obviously yes. I have been to two muslim nations Bosnia and Morocco and the vast majority of people were very friendly. In fact in Bosnia I found the Croat population to be less friendly than the muslim side but still quite friendly.
    In recent history the slaughter of over 80 million Hindus in india by muslims was truly apalling. nowadays of course they hate Jews,Israel.UK.USA,The West in general most. But hey no need to listen to me. How about you just listen to them? After all they make no secret of it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Closed for local mods to review.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement