Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets face the facts about the vile cult of death islam.

Options
  • 06-10-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Muslims, have slaughtered over 270 million people by Jihad since the vile cult of death was founded in the desert 1400 years ago by the evil looter,enslaver,rapist,mass-murderer,warmonger and paedophile muhammad (pig dung be upon him) and prove daily how they are incapable of living peacefully with any other belief system be it Jews in Israel,Zorotastrians in Iran,Hindus in India.Buddhists in Thailand and Christians in ohh take your pick from Nigeria,The Phillipines,Egypt,Sudan,Somalia etc. Hell the violent savages can not even live peacefully with each other as Sunni and Shia prove daily.

Any belief system which inspires acts such as flying planes into buildings,rioting and killing over silly movies and cartoons,bombing marathons,killing schoolchildren in Beslan.beheading infidels,stoning women to death,hanging homosexuals,forcing women to dress like tents in the desert,amputating the limbs of children,killing female family members for honour,killing people in shopping malls,burning Christian churches and demanding death for apostasy or death for any criticism of islam or its evil pedophile founder muhammad (pig dung be upon him) should really be banned and its followers deported and not allowed to emigrate into any civilised Western countries.

In fact to call islam a religion would be wrong as it is more of a a fascist, totalitarian and antisemitic ideology of death,pain,hatred complete with yes religious wing but also Political wing,banking wing,legal wing (sharia) and of course military wing (Mujahadeen,Jihad) whose goal is World domination and wants pain hatred and suffering for all mankind.

Or should we just keep on denying the truth that islam has effectively divided the world into two
    1) Dar el islam (House of Islam)
    2) Dar el Harb (house of War)
    and just bury our heads in the sand and cross our fingers that muslims won't behead them if they are stuck down there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

celtenal wrote: »
    Muslims, have slaughtered over 270 million people by Jihad since the vile cult of death was founded in the desert 1400 years ago by the evil looter,enslaver,rapist,mass-murderer and paedophile muhammad (pig dung be upon him) and prove daily how they are incapable of living peacefully with any other belief system be it Jews in Israel,Zorotastrians in Iran,Hindus in India.Buddhists in Thailand and Christians in ohh take your pick from Nigeria,The Phillipines,Egypt,Sudan,Somalia etc. Hell the violebt savages can not even live peacefully with each other as Sunni and Shia prove daily.

Any belief system which inspires acts such as flying planes into buildings,rioting and killing over silly movies and cartoons,bombing marathons,killing schoolchildren in Beslan.beheading infidels,stoning women to death,hanging homosexuals,forcing women to dress like tents in the desert,amputating the limbs of children,killing female family members for honour,killing people in shopping malls,burning Christian churches and demanding death for apostasy or death for any criticism of islam or its evil pedophile founder muhammad (pig dung be upon him) should really be banned and its followers deported and not allowed to emigrate into any civilised Western countries.

In fact to call islam a religion would be wrong as it is more of a a fascist, totalitarian and antisemitic ideology of death,pain,hatred complete with yes religious wing but also Political wing,banking wing,legal wing (sharia) and of course military wing (Mujahadeen,Jihad) whose goal is World domination and wants pain hatred and suffering for all mankind.

Or should we just keep on denying the truth that islam has effectively divided the world into two
    1) Dar el islam (House of Islam)
    2) Dar el Harb (house of War)
    and just bury our heads in the sand and cross our fingers that muslims won't behead them if they are stuck down there?

Enjoy your ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

OP, your post displays the exact type of intolerance and prejudices you are railing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭celtenal

Enjoy your ban.
    Yeah,I guess that's coming. I forgot that freedom of speech is not tolerated on this forum.

3rdDegree wrote: »
    OP, your post displays the exact type of intolerance and prejudices you are railing about.
    Ohh yeah thats right I am just like a muslim fundamentalist. Now excuse me while I decide whether to throw some acid in a womens face or just blow myself and some innocent kuffar up so as I can get me my 72 virgins in allahs great whorehouse in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Enjoy your ban.

Before the lock, would you care to poke holes in the post?

• Advertisement

smcgiff wrote: »
    Before the lock, would you care to poke holes in the post?

I think labelling Islam as a vile cult of death was enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

To realise its the truth???

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coltay

But while there are many good things about Islam completely avoided by op, all the bad things happen on a hourly basis. So did Christianity do war crimes, but u know what we outgrew our medieval ways

Getting access to 72 virgins requires dying - correct?

Well when the hate filled book of crap quran on numerous occasions calls for muslims to terrorise and kill "unbelievers" then I think it's fair enough to label islam as a cult of death.
    In fact I have found that there are four givens in life: 1) death; 2) taxes; 3) Muslims killing non-Muslims; 4) Muslims killing Muslims. Naturally, 3) and 4) overlap with 1) to some extent however 3) upsets me a lot more than 4).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

coltay wrote: »
    But while there are many good things about Islam completely avoided by op, all the bad things happen on a hourly basis. So did Christianity do war crimes, but u know what we outgrew our medieval ways

What about all the Massacres of Muslims in the 80s and 90s by Christians when they got the chance - hardly medieval times?

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    To realise its the truth???

Newsflash genius.

A small number of nutters do not represent an entire religious belief system.

We don't all go labelling every member of the Catholic church as a kiddie fiddling peado, do we?

Yes? And?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

What about all the Massacres of Muslims in the 80s and 90s by Christians when they got the chance - hardly medieval times?

Indeed , would you be talking bout the Israeli backed militias in the camps in the Middle East , the horror of Srbenica in old Yugoslavia ( genocide in modern Europe , that's hard one to comprehend ) or the sanctions in Iraq between the wars which loosely cost the lives of about 100,000 civilians .... surely an opportunity exists for Bush/Blair to be tried as war criminals.

Care to comment OP ?

coltay wrote: »
    Actually the only good thing I can find about islam is that its followers are obliged to give a bit to charity. That's it.Ohh and perhaps that synchronised arse sniffing thing they do so well. At least when they are busy sniffing each others arseholes they are not actually killing anybody.

Actually the only good thing I can find about islam is that its followers are obliged to give a bit to charity. That's it.Ohh and perhaps that synchronised arse sniffing thing they do so well. At least when they are busy sniffing each others arseholes they are not actually killing anybody.

The ignorance and stupidity is strong in this post.

Takes pin out of grenade. Tosses said grenade into Boards.ieSphere. walks away smiling:D

Not going to disagree with you there. He's given up debating and just wants to be banned.

Takes pin out of grenade. Tosses said grenade into Boards.ieSphere. walks away smiling:D

Well, it was pretty obvious that you were trolling.

You weren't even smart enough to be clever about it. I am surprised that you revealed a Mods hatred though. Touche.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

mattjack wrote: »
    Indeed , would you be talking bout the Israeli backed militias in the camps in the Middle East , the horror of Srbenica in old Yugoslavia ( genocide in modern Europe , that's hard one to comprehend ) or the sanctions in Iraq between the wars which loosely cost the lives of about 100,000 civilians .... surely an opportunity exists for Bush/Blair to be tried as war criminals.

Yeah Sabra and Shatilla (sp?), Srbenica. In the Lebanon case many of the victims had crosses carved into their dead bodies hardly the work of a civilised religion. Do I think all Christians are like this - No! Some - obviously yes. I have been to two muslim nations Bosnia and Morocco and the vast majority of people were very friendly. In fact in Bosnia I found the Croat population to be less friendly than the muslim side but still quite friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

It used to be all you had to do was join the christian brothers. :o

How has this thread survived so long ?

I must remember to start threads early on sunday mornings.
    Then I can really say what i think about muslims, christians, jews, buddists, foreigners, natives, men, women, gays, straights, young, old, mods, etc.

Ah feck everyone.
    There just done it and it's still before 12 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Hahaha, he tossed the pin and kept the grenade!!

bye bye!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

All religion is a man made invention, a method of simply controlling people.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam etc etc going back through history , these organizations have all slaughtered millions and you could argue that one is the exact result or product of the other.

If you pick holes in Islam , Muslims will pick holes in Christianity or Judaism . No-one's right or wrong it just goes round in circles .

All religion is a man made invention, a method of simply controlling people.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam etc etc going back through history , these organizations have all slaughtered millions and you could argue that one is the exact result or product of the other.

If you pick holes in Islam , Muslims will pick holes in Christianity or Judaism . No-one's right or wrong it just goes round in circles .
    I concur 100%. But you can not compare genuinely peaceful religions such as Buddhism or Jainism with the hate filled cult of death islam whose quran teaches its followers that they must either convert,subjugate or kill "unbelievers"

If something isn't done about this guy then I'm contacting Admins.

Well, it was pretty obvious that you were trolling.

You weren't even smart enough to be clever about it. I am surprised that you revealed a Mods hatred though. Touche.
    Who on Earth said I was trolling? I just deceided to inject a little bit of humour into the discussion. It kind of helps the reader you see. It's okay though I kind of understand it if you don't actually get humour. I could be sarcastic but lets be honest here it would be sort of just wasted on you.Right?

If something isn't done about this guy then I'm contacting Admins.
    Looking for a bit of cheese?

Not going to disagree with you there. He's given up debating and just wants to be banned.
    How have I given up debating? Nobody has denied any of the points I raised in my original or subsequent posts.

Looking for a bit of cheese?

Good one.

I'm not getting into a proper discussion with you because I'd be banned.

• Advertisement

Good one.

I'm not getting into a proper discussion with you because I'd be banned.
    I would imagine that you would get far more respect and even feel better about yourself if you did enter into a discussion with me attempting to debate the points I've raised instead of scurrying off and snitching. Just a thought!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement