Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - PS3 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Ok that was a fun session.
    I started a Crews only session and we had Proco, Phobos, Bryan, Niall and Kesh.
    Took turns to ride the train with a bounty on us while the others tried to kill us, A bit like Tag.
    Sorry I left, my connection went and I couldnt log back on so just decided to call it a night and watch some TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Online now till 9.30 , come on lads keep using this thread its handy loike :D

anyone on tonight ? wouldn't mind a bit of LTS ?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

:mad: Console freeze. That's me done for the night.

I kept acceptign the invites you sent last night Phobos but it kept saying either the user was no longer in a session or the session was full :(

• Advertisement

Keep getting the player no longer in session when trying to join the playlist, Proco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

TacoMan wrote: »
    Keep getting the player no longer in session when trying to join the playlist, Proco.

Ah feck it. Same craic as usual so. :confused:

TacoMan wrote: »

Maybe try joining my session and it'll put you spectating?

I shall be online later if anyone cares to join me on PS3.
    We can go hunt for the Taco truck or maybe shoot a few players who, prefarably, are not in our crew

I shall be online later if anyone cares to join me on PS3.
    We can go hunt for the Taco truck or maybe shoot a few players who, prefarably, are not in our crew

I might be on later , tbh i get bored hanging around in freemode after a while. I much prefare a racing playlist GTA or not. or even LTS. plus I only like Taco vans in procos race. Otherwise Taco vans can rot for all I care :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Myself and bryan are online now. If anyones coming on. ps3

Myself and bryan are online now. If anyones coming on. ps3

ill try get on at 11

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Right lads, tis a grand sunday to get a good bounty hunter session goin, for those of you nursin a hangover or those that just don't want to deal with that horrendous weather outside, I'll probably be on & off throughout the day, check the crew members online via in game menu and feel free to drop a message to get a session going

I did the hangover stuff yesterday so fresh as a daisy this morning and ready for some GTA madness. I got a new playlist from SC last night and tried it out with some randomers. We made it to the second race (one of the most impossible races to date) before everyone rage-quit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Totally brand new to gta online if anyone wants to add me on ps3. Tippshooter

Totally brand new to gta online if anyone wants to add me on ps3. Tippshooter

Join our crew here http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

is this the online now thread ??? :p . going on for an hour or so

Anybody online ? could do with a game ?

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Anybody online ? could do with a game ?

There is a good few still on, I just logged off.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    There is a good few still on, I just logged off.

you break my heart , your always getting offline when you think I'm getting on . :p

• Advertisement

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    you break my heart , your always getting offline when you think I'm getting on . :p

It's not me... It's you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Tried to connect to a few lads sessions earlier, no luck. Weather is mental and probably not helping the auld internets..

Console freeze as that race was starting. Trying to join again now.

Online for a bit before the football later but jobs seem to be messed up. Freemode is ok but no jobs appearing on the map. I tried to host a job and got a message about R* game services unavailable. Phoning contacts for jobs not working either :rolleyes:

Froze on me there when I was trying to report that modder in god mode. Gonna leave it for tonight lads.

I am online now for a while if anyone wants to join me.

Stupid game froze just before the race started, decided to just leave it for tonight, i'll have more time tomorrow night when I am home!
    Long Weekend, clocks go back an hour, gives us an extra hour of online gaming :D

I'm online now, come join me

I be on for a bit..

..until my connection decides to piss me off .

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I be on for a bit..

..until my connection decides to piss me off .

Im afraid its two tinfoil hats for you ;)

Advertisement