Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - PS3 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I'm on now ye smelly basterds, let's be friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Many gonna be on tonight?

Might pop on for a while.

Proco Jr. wrote: »

I might be on for a bit after 10 or so, downloaded child of light to play with the missus, so will be at that first for a bit, until she likely quits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I'll be on about 10 / half for a while .

I might be on for a bit after 10 or so, downloaded child of light to play with the missus, so will be at that first for a bit, until she likely quits :D
    KeshFM93 wrote: »
    I'll be on about 10 / half for a while .

Sound , I should be back online then.

• Advertisement

Gonna be on now for a good while , only a 5 min break in between for a pathetic dinner. will stay on if some of you awesome epic ramping with a slice of carnage arseholes come on :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Sorry guys, PS3 froze for me at the loading screen. Good new races, nice jumps but far too many sticky-bombs in some of those tracks :D

Gonna try get on about 10.30 ish till late o clock.

Hope there's a few on for a playlist or something awesome like that dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Gonna try get on about 10.30 ish till late o clock.

Hope there's a few on for a playlist or something awesome like that dudes

Should be on around 11, just gotta stick a few more egg boxes on the walls to sound-proof this gaff. Neighbours complaining about so-called " random shouts of 'NO!' ", or some nonsense like this.:confused::confused: Dunno what they're on, probably hackers the lot of them ;)

On now for an hour x

• Advertisement

On now for an hour x

Okai :pac:

We are doing a playlist now.

Okai :pac:

We are doing a playlist now.

I tried to join each of you several times and it said "failed etc .." :(

Will try again in a half hour

I had to go offline myself.

Did you re-connect to the social club , tacoman was saying it wouldn't invite you when he added crew members. (not sure if that made any difference)

I had to go offline myself.

Did you re-connect to the social club , tacoman was saying it wouldn't invite you when he added crew members. (not sure if that made any difference)

Yeah , ages and ages and ages ago.

Yeah , ages and ages and ages ago.

Dunno what was up so.

Online can be frustrating as hell at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

I was the same. All I got was "Player is no longer in session" messages when I tried accepting invites to Phobos' playlist during the day. The first time it actually connected was that one tonight. Quite annoying when the only reason I play GTA anymore is to play with ye/the crew.

C.M_jc wrote: »
    I was the same. All I got was "Player is no longer in session" messages when I tried accepting invites to Phobos' playlist during the day. The first time it actually connected was that one tonight. Quite annoying when the only reason I play GTA anymore is to play with ye/the crew.

I get this message quite often trying to accept your invites Phobos. I thought it might be something to do with having the 'spectate' option turned off?

C.M_jc wrote: »
    TherapyBoy wrote: »
    I get this message quite often trying to accept your invites Phobos. I thought it might be something to do with having the 'spectate' option turned off?

It was acting strange when I was trying to invite ye to the playlist. I remember seeing around 3 crew members' status change from "Invited" to "Accepted" then instead of "joining/joined" there was no status beside the username and I tried inviting from scratch again.

I reckon the best plan is to launch/join a crew-only session then start the playlist from there. It seems to go squirrely when players are on different servers and trying to join the one playlist/server.

The playlist last night was a bit of craic. It's a pity it only had a 4 player limit. My plan is to go through yer man's races (he has over 90 created jobs) and make a playlist for 8-16 players. Should have it sorted by Friday.

TacoMan wrote: »
    It was acting strange when I was trying to invite ye to the playlist. I remember seeing around 3 crew members' status change from "Invited" to "Accepted" then instead of "joining/joined" there was no status beside the username and I tried inviting from scratch again.

I reckon the best plan is to launch/join a crew-only session then start the playlist from there. It seems to go squirrely when players are on different servers and trying to join the one playlist/server.

The playlist last night was a bit of craic. It's a pity it only had a 4 player limit. My plan is to go through yer man's races (he has over 90 created jobs) and make a playlist for 8-16 players. Should have it sorted by Friday.

NOOOOooo sort it out NOWWWwww!

The playlist with the tightrope and the bmx prison one is still my favourite so far . still haven't finished it.

NOOOOooo sort it out NOWWWwww!

The playlist with the tightrope and the bmx prison one is still my favourite so far . still haven't finished it.

We played that one last night, total mayhem. I left the bmx prison one on GTA mode and we had a randomer on the playlist spend the time sniping everyone else from the tower or running around the ground rifling everyone. I left cops on, and we devised a plan to nick cop cars to clear that last jump over the tower (yer man was sniping so there was no hope of finishing it on a bmx). Bryan and Niall finished and I can honestly say that not since the dreaded DareDevil races was I ever as happy to see DNF appear on the screen.

• Advertisement

I had nightmares about that BMX prison thing last night. A kid on a bike just cycled past my window and I started shaking & had to sit down for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I tried to join that bmx playlist last night too but got the "Player is no longer in session" and the PS3 completely froze. That bmx prison one sounds like a good laugh, really enjoy those tricky obstacle races.

I tried to join that bmx playlist last night too but got the "Player is no longer in session" and the PS3 completely froze. That bmx prison one sounds like a good laugh, really enjoy those tricky obstacle races.

Oh its tricky , the last bit at the end is very tricky. If I do the playlist later with Tacoman ill bookmark the mission and post it here.

Anyone else having problems getting on? I'm getting that R* services unavailable message screen? Tried restarting the game and the PS3, makes no difference. The strange thing is I have 2 PSN friends from Australia who are playing GTA Online at the moment.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems getting on? I'm getting that R* services unavailable message screen? Tried restarting the game and the PS3, makes no difference. The strange thing is I have 2 PSN friends from Australia who are playing GTA Online at the moment.

Turn off your router wait 10 seconds and turn back on , helps me sometimes.

Going on now for an hour .

BMX Prison Run

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/tY5Z0sX620Gw4gLZsWP4yw?platformId=2

On now for a bit.

Cant get on at all. R* game services message. Tried joining Proco and Niall's invites but it said there was an error in my profile. Don't want to delete GTA saved data in case something goes badly wrong.

On now for an hour

• Advertisement

Just moved my ps3 closer to the wifi deelie, so hopefully that helps with the auld connection a tad.

Advertisement