Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microbrew beer in Tullamore pubs?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭laros

As far as I can recall..... Carraig will have a new beer on the taps later in the week..... It's called "Eighties Baby"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

medoc wrote: »
    How was it? We were supposed to be in this weekend but work commitments got in the way.

Great, didn't get in until late, probably 11 or after. Had 4 nice pints of the Carrig Red ale that's on tap. Great crowd in there. When they add food I'd say it will thrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭medoc

Guill wrote: »
    Great, didn't get in until late, probably 11 or after. Had 4 nice pints of the Carrig Red ale that's on tap. Great crowd in there. When they add food I'd say it will thrive.

That's great to hear. I like trying craft beers on tap when I'm in Dublin or Galway so it'll be good to have the option in town.

Advertisement