Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA "off topic" thread - No discussion relating to FSA or Soccer - please read post 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Its the day of the infamous Limerick Student Raceday :)

I'll be doing my very best not to turn out like this lad from 2012...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Its the day of the infamous Limerick Student Raceday :)

I'll be doing my very best not to turn out like this lad from 2012...

That's me since GW26

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

When are you off? Friends of mine are heading over this week too, freaked i'm not going i'd say it will be unreal! If you see an extremely drunk irish guy who resembles jesus and probably makes no sense you'll have found them ha!

Didn't log in for the entire week so only checking back in today. Fairly sure I didn't run into him, didn't see any Irish in the week actually :pac:

It was fairly savage alright I must say. Unreal geography everywhere! Alcohol does not come cheap though!!

Thank god race day is only once a year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Thank god race day is only once a year :)

I see it every weekend in my town, up hill / down hill.

General walking skills are poor over the weekend:D

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    I see it every weekend in my town, up hill / down hill.

General walking skills are poor over the weekend:D

There was a few in the sick tent aright... Had 3 winners from the 7 races :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

What a glorious place to spend 6 hours waiting to be picked up...

If you have a Sky Bet account, go to 'Enter Promo Code' and type in BVCA10 and you'll get a free €10 bet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you have a Sky Bet account, go to 'Enter Promo Code' and type in BVCA10 and you'll get a free €10 bet

I get an error saying invalid or already used

• Registered Users Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Twitter is crazy...Kule Walkers girlfriend and a dog...sickening stuff. Stupid stupid people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

dahat wrote: »
    Twitter is crazy...Kule Walkers girlfriend and a dog...sickening stuff. Stupid stupid people.
    ?

manual_man wrote: »
    ?

Go to Twitter and you will see...

Go to Twitter and you will see...

It doesn't sound like a thing people might want to see i'm scared :(

jimmii wrote: »
    It doesn't sound like a thing people might want to see i'm scared :(

NSFW or Family viewing I must say so be careful

NSFW or Family viewing I must say so be careful

To be honest when someone says something on twitter is sickening then I am not going to go near it! Although in this case I am guessing its probably not as saying someones girlfriend and a dog implies!

If its not suitable for family viewing surely twitter shouldn't allow it to be posted on there? Or does it have a setting so only over 18s accounts can view it or something?

To be honest when someone says something on twitter is sickening then I am not going to go near it! Although in this case I am guessing its probably not as saying someones girlfriend and a dog implies!

If its not suitable for family viewing surely twitter shouldn't allow it to be posted on there? Or does it have a setting so only over 18s accounts can view it or something?

Once its posted, retweets etc keep it there.

Once its posted, retweets etc keep it there.

They must surely have some software that can take down a video if need be. There must be a safety net in case someone like IS posted something really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Was doing the rounds on whatsapp during the week. Didn't realise is was Kyle Walkers missus.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Was doing the rounds on whatsapp during the week. Didn't realise is was Kyle Walkers missus.

Is it definitely her or are people just assuming it is?

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Supposedly so but not confirmed by me.

• Advertisement

Supposedly so but not confirmed by me.

Whoever it is I am guessing they are going to get in a fair bit of trouble so we may well find out one way or another. Not really something that you are going to be able to find an excuse to justify it. Probably best not speculate on who it actually is.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

ok, thats enough internet for today...

ok, thats enough internet for today...

There are some things that should just not be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The fella that plays for clitheroe that got filmed with some old bird in the dugout was doing the rounds aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭Invincible

Am sure the RSPCA will get justice for the Labrador, such abuse is intolerable
    :P

Invincible wrote: »
    Am sure the RSPCA will get justice for the Labrador, such abuse is intolerable
    :P

Good thing he was all lick and no bite!!!

Whoever it is I am guessing they are going to get in a fair bit of trouble so we may well find out one way or another. Not really something that you are going to be able to find an excuse to justify it. Probably best not speculate on who it actually is.

Abbey Farmer is the lassies (slight pun intended) name. Not sure if she's Walkers missus but it's 100% her. Her Twitter account is deleted and the are loads of pics conforming it's her thanks to her unique tattoo.

PARlance wrote: »
    Abbey Farmer is the lassies (slight pun intended) name. Not sure if she's Walkers missus but it's 100% her. Her Twitter account is deleted and the are loads of pics conforming it's her thanks to her unique tattoo.

Have to worry about what she'll do next can only imagine how she is feeling right now must be horrible. How is she ever going to get a job again?!

Have to worry about what she'll do next can only imagine how she is feeling right now must be horrible. How is she ever going to get a job again?!

Could go either way I suppose... Might even make her a star. But ya, hope she doesn't do anything to harm herself.

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    Could go either way I suppose... Might even make her a star. But ya, hope she doesn't do anything to harm herself.

Hmmm I think even todays internet would struggle to make a celebrity out of this. Safe to say she wasn't in her right mind at the time surely on something to do that and now its more than likely going to haunt her forever. Even if you did make a video of something really stupid like that surely the next day you are more than likely going to be in a position to delete it although I guess if you have "friends" willing to record something like that they will probably find it funny to post it on the internet too.

Advertisement