Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn "Prince Devitt" Bálor Thread (Raw Spoilers ahoy!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Shouldn't be his last UK show if he performs in Ards at the end of the month! I'm hoping so as I'm looking forward to seeing him after I finally finish exams here in Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Palo Alto wrote: »
    Shouldn't be his last UK show if he performs in Ards at the end of the month! I'm hoping so as I'm looking forward to seeing him after I finally finish exams here in Cork!

He's doing a seminar in Cork next month actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,461 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Any chance he might debut with the WWE next month when they are in Japan?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,919 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

May have been asked before, but with the likes of Zayn and Neville being in NXT for a while now, what are the chances of Devitt making the main roster before them?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CastorTroy wrote: »
    May have been asked before, but with the likes of Zayn and Neville being in NXT for a while now, what are the chances of Devitt making the main roster before them?

This wont be popular, but slim.

His promos need a good bit of work and better wrestlers than him have rotted in development for a long time. I'll be surprised if it is less than two years.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    This wont be popular, but slim. His promos need a good bit of work and better wrestlers than him have rotted in development for a long time. I'll be surprised if it is less than two years.

You're right, that is unpopular!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Yeah, what better guys are we talking about there exactly? I'm not just saying this because he's Irish, but I genuinely think Fergal has the talent to break out like Punk or Bryan. Once he gets the adjustment WWE will require of him in developmental (and stuff like the body paint and knowing how to get the web talking en masse each week shows he gets it already) I think he's got the ability to make some waves. I can see him adapting a lot better than the likes of Generico and Neville in the big leagues long-term, and I rate both of them highly mind.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

10441103_707026589333019_494842773751272983_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Wrestling Observer:
    Regarding Kevin Steen and Prince Devitt, Steen’s final ROH date is 7/19 and Devitt is apparently not taking any bookings in Europe after around 7/31.

Someone email him and ask does he wrestle at Debs parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

rovert wrote: »
    Wrestling Observer:

Someone email him and ask does wrestle for Debs parties.

One of the Irish promotions need to get on him STAT!

• Advertisement

http://suplexapparel.com/product/red-prince-is-dead-t-shirt-version-official-splx-devitt-collaboration

Mediums back in, nearly gone. I missed the first print so glad I got this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Anyone go to the Wrestling.ie show in Newtonards?

From the Newtonards show

BrO9RXLCUAEkomy.jpg

BrO8CnrIQAAuh85.jpg

BrO85mZIQAATr3e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Ah Jaysus! I'm raging I missed that show! Commute to newtownards wouldn't have been possible though. I take it he's no more Irish bookings?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

From the Newtonards show

BrO8CnrIQAAuh85.jpg

He's Down with the travellers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Somebody please give the lady on the right a sandwich for crying out loud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

P_1 wrote: »

Yeah I thought the same actually she's ridiculously thin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Has he been confirmed as signed too WWE yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

MrMac84 wrote: »

not yet but wwe have arranged a press conference in japan on july 12th to announce the signing of kenta. would be as good a place as any to confirm the double swoop.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

P_1 wrote: »

Harsh!

She is a fit girl. Nobody tells Devitt to eat a sandwich :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Was at the Newtonards show (infact my grinning mug is right there in that photo), first indy show I've been to. Was impressed, good fun show, shame I only caught what will probably be Devitts last local indy appearance for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Harsh!

She is a fit girl. Nobody tells Devitt to eat a sandwich :pac:

I dunno, could be the angle that she's standing at but she looks painfully thin. I mean it looks like she basically has no hips

MrMac84 wrote: »

to not too. By would be better.

Showed up at Progress Wrestling in London as Hannibal Lecter to face Jimmy Havoc

BrUMIhMIYAEjh8X.jpg

BrULr0kCIAAtE2O.jpg

BrUS8DGCQAImMw2.jpg

Ian Perry sent this report.

I'm at a Progress Wrestling show in London, England, and Prince Devitt was a mystery guest in what was later announced as "his last UK show before heading to the United States".

Curious wording. He hasn't done any shows in mainland Europe either. So does he have one last Irish show?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Obviously he is signing with TNA. That's why they are doing BFG in Tokyo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

rovert wrote: »
    Curious wording. He hasn't done any shows in mainland Europe either. So does he have one last Irish show?

I was at the Revolution Pro show a few weeks back and they said the same thing as he left the ring.

:)

• Advertisement

Can't believe they this made free!

PRINCE DEVITT VS ZACK SABRE JR

1:33:30 mark

Essentially Prince Devitt vs Prince Devitt 2.0.

Advertisement