Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Apparently you shouldn't be killing people over and over...

FYyNhnr.jpg
    This is what I shoulda done last nite all I wanted was to sell my car that's all so simple so achievable until proco is in ur session... How I'd like to just finish one session with proco without been killed... But ya know what hope keeps me strong someday someday il get it il reach out to rockstars clouds and bring with me my life my life that proco doesn't take from me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    This is what I shoulda done last nite all I wanted was to sell my car that's all so simple so achievable until proco is in ur session... How I'd like to just finish one session with proco without been killed... But ya know what hope keeps me strong someday someday il get it il reach out to rockstars clouds and bring with me my life my life that proco doesn't take from me...

Ah now Danny, you get your retaliation in first, more often than not.

I've been the wrong end of your sniper rifle enough times in the last while :D

Ah now Danny, you get your retaliation in first, more often than not.

I've been the wrong end of your sniper rifle enough times in the last while :D

Ahem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Haven't been killed by Proco in a while, in fairness, which is kind of unusual. Danny, I've not seen you or Farty McFartballsface on in a bit either, so I've been living longer these days. The three worst for killing you 'accidentally'. Zanatoo not too far behind with his 'your name didn't come up' excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Haven't been killed by Proco in a while, in fairness, which is kind of unusual. Danny, I've not seen you or Farty McFartballsface on in a bit either, so I've been living longer these days. The three worst for killing you 'accidentally'. Zanatoo not too far behind with his 'your name didn't come up' excuse.

Now now Frankie mcfingermehole less of the name calling

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Out of a lobby & into a mugging :P

Encountered a dangerous psychopath on the roads of Los Santos last night. Keep your eyes peeled, he's ruthless, aggressive & very very pink! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Have to say that was an impressive PIT manoeuvre, just who is that marvellous b@stard...

o1UPqXy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Looks like Spider Man doesnt care about who see's him out of costume in the new 52 era
    0_0.jpg

I kinda got my bike stuck
    0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Saved by his Nokia :D

tumblr_mymj4qlHgk1sicb2jo1_250.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I'd like to see some photos of us trying to get a digger on to the back of a flat bed artic yesterday.

Didn't work, obviously, but if you don't try...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

That 8-bit bastard guy got to make the first video in Rockstar editor.

looks pretty sweet :)

Looks pretty sweet can only imagine whats gonna be on offer over the next couple a weeks...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

With the launch of the game on PC and the editor, I can't wait to see what'll come out. Someone should actually make a separate thread specifically for quality videos (not just any ones made) for people who want to enjoy them.

I remember machinima used to have some brilliant GTA IV videos on their channel.

And the mods. Jesus I can't imagine what's coming. The GTA adaptations of movies and shows will be even better.

There's another thread for 'Cool pics and vids' or something like that where you can post good stuff you find from the web. This thread was just for users to share their own pics and vids.

Also, us console peasants didn't have any fancy editor and still made a cracking Dukes of Hazzard parody :D

Also, Pulp Fiction was remade in a series of pics by the Boards Crew that just amazing.

So anything you make goes here, anything you find goes to the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

marcbrophy wrote: »
    That 8-bit bastard guy got to make the first video in Rockstar editor.

looks pretty sweet :)

Liked and favourited! What an amazing video!!

Anyone any idea of the music in that vid?

Anyone any idea of the music in that vid?

Something by lorde I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Farty88 wrote: »
    Something by lorde I think

You mean Randy Marsh? :pac:

According to the video description it's K.Y.S.A by Phantogram :)

SONG OF THE YEAR 2015
    BullyingSeconds - FourFiveSeconds Parody by SilentDroidd & Lui Calibre:

• Advertisement

marcbrophy wrote: »
    According to the video description it's K.Y.S.A by Phantogram :)

Cheers, never thought to look there.

Farty wrong again, no surprise there.

Cheers, never thought to look there.

Farty wrong again, no surprise there.

Sure isn't randy marsh aka lorde anyway boom btiches

Is it me or does my character look a bit like somebody?

Hucqdpq.png

Looks a bit like ray liotta with mascara....

Looks more like an aged transvestite :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Madonna with a new haircut?

Thanks to Lucky, Brian and Savage for helping me with the last heist. Got kicked straight away after it but went back in to buy my A-Team Boards Crew Van. Arranging collection of my DS4 joypad tomorrow so won't be online for 2-3 weeks so here is something to remember me by...

Made a bit of the balls the first time we reached the boat...

The 2nd time we reached the boat, I got a lovely landing......Savage, not so much :pac:

And to add insult to injury, Lester completely burnt him with the high five...
    CCl9UDlW0AEeGUI.jpg

I see you got the same amount as my squad did from the final heist Sheehy, 687,500. Just wondering has anyone got more out of it, particularly first time around, even kept over a mill?

That was our 5th or 6th attempt I think. We were going for cars and shortcuts but in the end, using the bikes and the regular route was the easiest way. Don't get all the backlash the bikes get in that mission. But yeah, sickner at end, expecting my 500k and got something like 230 (not including the 100k for 1st time doing that heist)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Is it me or does my character look a bit like somebody?

Hucqdpq.png
    A haggered Will Ferrell

Advertisement