Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,678 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

How did you get that to happen? Could make a good Walking Dead photo shoot if we got a few people to get their faces messed up like that to be zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

This happened in a survival but sure we could do something...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Shut up Danny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Shut up Danny.

Il box ur head in Francis il leave you in a coffin and il drive ya to the graveyard myself ya junkies b*****D....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This spawned in my game last night. No idea why or how but it was gone a while later. Glitch or is this meant to be there?

338760.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Hackers in the session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Myself and Stuart following a randomer

He must have done this another 20 times before he decided to get out his rocket launcher.

Hey Proco, I assume Twitch is also available on the PS4, you should get it and stream your games, make sure you set the account to save your streams and it will automatically be put on Youtube too. That way you can actually then edit the clips with audio from yourself ;)

Also, it would nice to watch you guys playing some night and I can chat in the chatroom as its happening too, I'd feel like I was part of the old crew again :D

Hey Proco, I assume Twitch is also available on the PS4, you should get it and stream your games, make sure you set the account to save your streams and it will automatically be put on Youtube too. That way you can actually then edit the clips with audio from yourself ;)

Also, it would nice to watch you guys playing some night and I can chat in the chatroom as its happening too, I'd feel like I was part of the old crew again :D

Dont think anyone would want to watch me and Davey sniping each other for hours on end... apart from myself and Davey that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Was some craic following him around. He wouldn't go passive or do anything to try get away from us. Just kept killing himself to spawn somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Did it again :D

The ould garages :pac:

One last one....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I've never seen your cars with no dents before Frankie :P

That's cos you're not on PS4 yet, ya ballix! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

This is my favourite sniper shot, it's not from far away or anything but it's well timed and I love the way he flies through the air and slides when he hits the ground.

Pure skill with this jump on the way into the airport in my exemplar (I know it looks **** in Chrome, it's been resprayed since)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Pretty impressive stuff here from "stunters" :eek:

All I know is, I wouldn't have a hope of doing even one of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Pretty impressive stuff here from "stunters" :eek:

All I know is, I wouldn't have a hope of doing even one of them :D

Must be some mods used for these, the physics seem off. The vehicles keep going up instead of dropping down. Still impressive all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

DubDJ wrote: »
    Must be some mods used for these, the physics seem off. The vehicles keep going up instead of dropping down. Still impressive all the same.

In the credits it says they don't use mods and I remember seeing similar vids for GTA IV a few years back doing the same and also claiming no mods.

I don't believe them myself either :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

No mods my arse.
    Reminds me of a low gravity cheat

Wouldn't even consider that impressive, clearly using mods of some sort, terrible.

We got stuck in the loading screens while waiting for snipers vs truckers to start.

zEKQk9V.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

There's more mods in that than on a boy racers Glanza!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Gta Online phobos the magic man of shaddupp got cut off tonight then this happened a bit of magic from our very own phobos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sat on the pause screen earlier plotting a course for under the bridges, unpaused and bot a bit of a fright when this happened.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=10249364

Sorry not sure how to embed that video here :(

Well I finally got the Twitch Broadcast working and the video saving!
    Here is my last session, http://www.twitch.tv/agentgig/b/628768804 I do the Dubsta Glitch and then mess around a bit before doing some missions and f**king it up as usual, especially Blow Up II and III

Its about 2 hours long :D

Was that you Max that added me on TA earlier ? Ha thought was some random nut looking for achievement help :D

Yeah that was me, I checked out the site from your link and liked it so thought I would join myself, it asked who recommended me so I put your name down in case there was some reward for recommending people.

• Advertisement

Yeah that was me, I checked out the site from your link and liked it so thought I would join myself, it asked who recommended me so I put your name down in case there was some reward for recommending people.

I think it just gives you a shinier badge or something :D

Great site, they present and implement things like the videos and stats far better than Microsoft do themselves, even if you don't care about achievements. It's crazy it's actually faster and less laggy to watch folks videos on there than on the One.

Advertisement