Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherryghosts Boardgame Nights

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Is this still on?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

No sorry, more than likely the following weekend :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ah all right, Dan, American guy that we played with at yours is hosting one on saturday now so may as well pop out to that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AMysteriousCat

Don't suppose he also welcomes all-comers? :-D Haha.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sure, the more the merrier :)

• Advertisement

yeah sure
    http://www.meetup.com/Sandymount-Board-Game-Crew/events/171977432/#event-comments-section

We play here every tuesday btw:
    http://www.meetup.com/Board-Games-Ireland/

hardcore gaming day for me, 1pm in sandymount for another meetup group and then over to cherrys for 7 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Great night tonight. Every game was a real treat!

Yup really awesome! Long live the dragon master sorcerers.

• Advertisement

You left Coup at the my place tar :(

god damn! ill have to pick it up some evening, cheers

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

We play here every tuesday btw:
    http://www.meetup.com/Board-Games-Ireland/
    aha :)

A few people from my games night have mentioned this. I might pop along if I can get out of work early enough.

aha :)

A few people from my games night have mentioned this. I might pop along if I can get out of work early enough.

Sure pop along this evening if you can, it's good Craigc. Tis no cherry gaming of course ;)

16th/17th May (nights?) Which suits?

Don't mind which people want, I vote 17!

Going for 17th. Same time as usual!

Last night was super fun. We played a modified version of Dixit and we had some 'shady' cards played out...

aw i missed the shady dixit damn, next time. :D Great time, keyflower is very cool!

aw i missed the shady dixit damn, next time. :D Great time, keyflower is very cool!

Keyflower went on waaay too long with all the dicking over though! I ended up with nothing and came 4th. I never had enough yellows to bid on tiles and everyone was using yellow! :(

• Advertisement

The surprising thing for me was that nobody went for their secret goals, they were all bidding on mine heh. I know it's minimally luck based but as you said you can get a Crap draw from the bag unless you own the love boat

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Betrayal!

I think we need another night. How's the 5th Jul for everyone?

sounds good to me! cant wait

get down some tuesday to the other game night you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I take it this is Dublin, yeah?

yep it is, chez cherry.

Unfortunately I have commitments this weekend but hopefully the following weekend we can do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

what games you play, somehow only saw this subforum now :D

Unfortunately I have commitments this weekend but hopefully the following weekend we can do something.
    Sounds good although I'm terribly disappointed!
    allanb49 wrote: »
    what games you play, somehow only saw this subforum now :D

Play anything and everything, whatever people bring and want to play. Got any favourites?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

At the min, trying to win at pandemic we always come so close before Fire Crotch destroys the world.

Munchkin, BSG, flux,

the missus would love to get a game of Fiasco going

Advertisement