Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherryghosts Boardgame Nights

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

20th is good to me, I'll get on meetup tonight and post the details so!

Cool, good stuff, post up the details, games! :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Right, 20th, my place, 7pmish.

Meetup.com charges to be a meetup organizer so feck that. Also Social Groups are now disabled on boards.ie so that's that out the window. So I've made a (shudder) Facebook group with the details there. Just ask to join and I'll add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Awesome, just requested to join! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

me too

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

*Sticks head in thread*

Sweet! I'm game for this (ba dum tish!). :o

Will be away on the 20th unfortunately, but stick me down for the next one! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Coolio. I've added my number on the page in case anyone gets lost :P We've got 3 so far...

everybody ready, 7 is it?

Yup and 7ish, whenever ye come ye come :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Enjoy tonight folks. Hope all goes well :)

🤪

all right probably be a little late, not too much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 BoardGamer

How did your first game night go?

Great, we had 5 here. We played Fluxx, Ticket to Ride, The Resistance and Munchkin. We didn't play of the 4 player games, didn't want to leave anyone out. Great fun! Thanks guys!

Yeah that was great fun! Thanks for hosting Cherryghost! :-D

Thanks for having us that was awesome fun. Great night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I swear I'm not a spy!

Sounds great guys. Really want to try The Resistance after seeing it on TableTop (YouTube). So, how long til the next one?! :D

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Sounds great guys. Really want to try The Resistance after seeing it on TableTop (YouTube). So, how long til the next one?! :D

Hopefully 4 weeks from now (16th/17th Aug), will let you know!

Won't make that one, Amsterdam for a week but if anybody is thinking of going, definitely go, so much fun. Watch out for the spy king though. If you're doing the international thing me and gf would love that

Won't make that one, Amsterdam for a week but if anybody is thinking of going, definitely go, so much fun. Watch out for the spy king though. If you're doing the international thing me and gf would love that

Maybe we can do ti3 and board games over the same weekend then?

That would be cool! Go alliance!

• Advertisement

Have this sweet new game for next time

7Hibgtx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've never seen such a thing, looks complicated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Have this sweet new game for next time

Is that a game of monopoly being played across both boards at the same time?

Indeed it is.

As if regular Monopoly didn't take long enough! :D

🤪

Always forget to mention it, but I do have that Nintendo Monopoly too...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had much fun. Thank you so much to our kind host :D

deconduo wrote: »
    I swear I'm not a spy!

I just wanted to add: Spy King, you sit on a throne of lies!!!

That looks pretty damned awesome!
    Soooooo many pieces though!

I've been alternating between having "La Resistance" and "Ticket To Ride" stuck in my head!!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah they were great, after finishing each game I was already looking forward to playing them again. Although I may go full troll in ticket-to-ride >_>

Advertisement